Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #23775
View in linear mode

Subject: "Thank you !" Previous topic | Next topic
JT2012 Registered since 06th Feb 2013Wed 06-Feb-13 08:13 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Thank you !"

Livingston, US

I would like to thank all the members of this forum and the Nikonians in general for all the valuable information they post and for helping me decide to join the Nikon family.

I'm following the Nikonian forums (DX & FX) for the last 6 months. I recently (3 months ago), I decided to purchase a D7000 and I'm very happy with my selection. I still have to learn many things about the camera. I am coming form an Olympus 620 (4/3 rds) which is also a very capable camera but with shortcomings when it comes to low light.

Happy shootings

Jack

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Thank you !
J_Harris Silver Member
06th Feb 2013
JT2012
06th Feb 2013
MEMcD Moderator
10th Feb 2013
JT2012
10th Feb 2013
N4TVC Silver Member
10th Feb 2013

J_Harris Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Mar 2011Wed 06-Feb-13 08:44 PM
664 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Thank you !"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hi Jack,

Welcome to Nikonians.

We are a big happy family sharing a common passion. Welcoming a new member is always a joyful event.

There are many knowledgeable and friendly moderators and members here so don't hesitate to ask for help if needed, and we look forward to you sharing yours as well.

Jerry

JT2012 Registered since 06th Feb 2013Wed 06-Feb-13 08:51 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Thank you !"
In response to Reply # 1

Livingston, US

Thanks Jerry for your worm welcoming note!

Look forward to contribute to this forum after I get some experience and for sure I will ask for help during this process

Jack

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Sun 10-Feb-13 08:50 AM
25680 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Thank you !"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hi Iakovos,

Welcome to Nikonians!
Thanks for joining us.
Congratulations on your new D7000.
Good Luck and Enjoy your Nikons!

Best Regards,
Marty

JT2012 Registered since 06th Feb 2013Sun 10-Feb-13 11:47 PM
#5. "RE: Thank you !"
In response to Reply # 3

Livingston, US

Thanks Marty and Charles for your note!

I'm very happy with the D7000 and impressed with the capabilities of the camera especially in higher ISO vs my OLY 620. But also is a challenge, coming from 12MP to a more sophisticated focus system. Thus, I have a lot more to learn!

Be well
Jack

N4TVC Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Jul 2006Sun 10-Feb-13 08:11 PM
109 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Thank you !"
In response to Reply # 0

Burke, US

Welcome to Nikonians, Jack. I'm sure you will enjoy the community and your new D7000.

Charles

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #23775 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.