Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #21859
View in linear mode

Subject: "Import video from D7000 to iMac" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
This message is locked.
juan2mini Registered since 28th Jun 2012Wed 31-Oct-12 04:36 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Import video from D7000 to iMac"

US

Shot video on my D7000 but can't import to my iMac. Seems like I should just open imovies and connect my camera, didn't work. Does anybody have experience importing video from D7000 to Apple iMac. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

RockyIII Gold Member Nikonian since 27th May 2006Wed 31-Oct-12 06:17 PM
3021 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Import video from D7000 to iMac"
In response to Reply # 0

Raleigh, US

Check this post and replies:

http://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=set_threaded_mode&forum=329&topic_id=7485&prev_page=show_topic&gid=7485#7513

Rocky

briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003Wed 31-Oct-12 07:04 PM
28770 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Import video from D7000 to iMac"
In response to Reply # 0

Paignton, GB

Your previous question on this topic, which was moved to a better home in our DSLR Video Forum here, has received a couple of replies

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #21859 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.