Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #2177
View in linear mode

Subject: "D7000 resolution, wow!" Previous topic | Next topic
billD80 Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2007Sat 20-Nov-10 05:26 PM
2141 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D7000 resolution, wow!"

US

This camera is going to be a lot of fun! Especially for larger prints... The resolution is truly magnificent.

www.billkeane.zenfolio.com

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Robman3 Registered since 12th Apr 2010Sat 20-Nov-10 07:05 PM
1760 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D7000 resolution, wow!"
In response to Reply # 0

West of Santa Monica, US

Come on Bill, anyone can take a great picture of the Papal dinner plate .

Thanks for the input.

Rob

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

billD80 Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2007Sat 20-Nov-10 10:02 PM
2141 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D7000 resolution, wow!"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Papal
>dinner plate .
>

Indeed! Barbie let me borrow it for the image!

www.billkeane.zenfolio.com

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #2177 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.