Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #21209
View in linear mode

Subject: "Couple from today with the D7000" Previous topic | Next topic
DannyGordon Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Jun 2011Thu 27-Sep-12 03:57 AM
86 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Couple from today with the D7000"

BR

Pretty heavy windstrom at Arpoador beach today. At around 5:30 pm the wind coming from the sea got pretty strong. The lens got all wet and nasty and the Vanguard carbon fiber tripod hold it bravely.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

jagabom Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Jun 2012Fri 28-Sep-12 01:10 AM
44 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Couple from today with the D7000"
In response to Reply # 0

CA

Nice shots. You could frame the 1st one. I have framed some of mine. 2 by 3 feet from a 4 meg jpeg. They look very good.
Jim

DannyGordon Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Jun 2011Fri 28-Sep-12 03:12 AM
86 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Couple from today with the D7000"
In response to Reply # 1

BR

Thank you Jim.

I have plans for that.
For some time I've been wanting to print and frame some of my photos.
Just waiting the right one for my livingroom.

Cheers!

>Nice shots. You could frame the 1st one. I have framed some
>of mine. 2 by 3 feet from a 4 meg jpeg. They look very
>good.
>Jim

jagabom Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Jun 2012Sat 29-Sep-12 05:17 AM
44 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Couple from today with the D7000"
In response to Reply # 2

CA

For mine, I printed them on matte paper and used non glare glass. Not cheap though.

Jim

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #21209 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.