Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #17627
View in linear mode

Subject: "Using this Forum ????????" Previous topic | Next topic
ChuckVB Silver Member Nikonian since 31st Mar 2012Mon 02-Apr-12 01:49 AM
64 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Using this Forum ????????"

Virginia Beach, US

I posted a question about "Lenses for a D7000 Beginner". Thank you all for your response and advice. Question - have receiving several replys can I make a general reply to all without doing a new post or do I need to reply individually to each person?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Mon 02-Apr-12 03:08 AM
11277 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Using this Forum ????????"
In response to Reply # 0

Lowden, US

Welcome to Nikonians Chuck!

I am glad that found the help that you came here for.

When you want to respond to multiple posts many people will just make a reply to their own original post or just respond to the last post in the thread.

Enjoy your D7000!

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director

Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"

My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2014

ChuckVB Silver Member Nikonian since 31st Mar 2012Mon 02-Apr-12 01:03 PM
64 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Using this Forum ????????"
In response to Reply # 1

Virginia Beach, US

Thanks Dave for the help!!

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #17627 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.