Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1657
View in linear mode

Subject: "D7000 availability in NZ" Previous topic | Next topic
intrepidnz Registered since 18th Nov 2004Tue 09-Nov-10 02:28 AM
233 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D7000 availability in NZ"

NZ

Just heard via the grapevine that the new D7000 will be available in New Zealand shops sometime next week!!

And I can't wait!!

Well...I'll have to, won't I?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

intrepidnz Registered since 18th Nov 2004Thu 11-Nov-10 03:07 AM
233 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D7000 availability in NZ"
In response to Reply # 0

NZ

Update...

The D7000 will arrive in NZ sometime next week but will be in the shops later in November.

NZGuy Registered since 31st Oct 2010Thu 11-Nov-10 03:14 AM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D7000 availability in NZ"
In response to Reply # 0

NZ

GREAT NEWS!

intrepidnz Registered since 18th Nov 2004Thu 11-Nov-10 04:22 PM
#3. "RE: D7000 availability in NZ"
In response to Reply # 2

NZ

Photo and Video in Christchurch, NZ have just put up their D7000 prices.

http://www.photo.co.nz/newprods/newnikon_dig.htm

Not bad actually. About where the $US - $NZ conversation rate puts it.

intrepidnz Registered since 18th Nov 2004Fri 19-Nov-10 04:05 PM
#4. "RE: D7000 availability in NZ"
In response to Reply # 3

NZ

Got my D7000 yesterday! Wahooo!!

Am a very happy and excited chappie. Got a text mesasge from Colin Kirk to say that my D7k had just arrived. I couldn't wait so scampered off down to his shop and got it. I was his first sale of the D7000!!

First ipmressions is that its lighter than the D300, much quieter in operation and a little bit smaller, which might a little getting used to. It focuses much more smartly and seems to be quite the package! Will need to explore it a little more, take heaps more pictures and check the results.

I didn't get much sleep last night....

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1657 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.