Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1610
View in linear mode

Subject: "Batteries available for preorder" Previous topic | Next topic
dankeny Gold Member Nikonian since 29th May 2006Mon 08-Nov-10 02:51 AM
1462 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Batteries available for preorder"

Roland, US

At BH

David

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Batteries available for preorder
chroaz Gold Member
02nd Dec 2010
po6ept
02nd Dec 2010
billD80 Silver Member
02nd Dec 2010
wordwizrd
02nd Dec 2010
Reply message Now shipping
dankeny Gold Member
03rd Dec 2010

chroaz Gold Member Nikonian since 26th Apr 2009Thu 02-Dec-10 03:32 PM
608 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Batteries available for preorder"
In response to Reply # 0

Cave Creek, US

EN-EL 15 Batteries for the D7000 - are now shipping from Amazon.com. I received mine which I ordered about 10 days ago, this morning. I paid 59.95 each, with free shipping.

Chris

When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.
- Ansel Adams

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

www.throughmeyelens.com

po6ept Registered since 27th Nov 2010Thu 02-Dec-10 04:43 PM
40 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Batteries available for preorder"
In response to Reply # 0

Peoria, US

B&H now has them in stock. I ordered one at 2 AM Wednesday and they sent me a shipping notification at 10 AM.

Bob
Phoenix, AZ

billD80 Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2007Thu 02-Dec-10 04:54 PM
2119 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Batteries available for preorder"
In response to Reply # 2

US

I may well get a grip (not on life, but for my D7000), and if I do, then a 2nd battery will also be on the list. But, holy mackerel, the 1 battery on my D7000 lasts for DAYS of shooting -- apparently out to 3000 images (I don't use built-in flash).

www.billkeane.zenfolio.com

wordwizrd Registered since 24th Nov 2010Thu 02-Dec-10 05:22 PM
14 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Batteries available for preorder"
In response to Reply # 3

US

dodd camera in cleveland, where i purchased my d7000, had the batteries available almost two weeks ago. you might also try there

dankeny Gold Member Nikonian since 29th May 2006Fri 03-Dec-10 07:18 PM
1462 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "Now shipping"
In response to Reply # 0

Roland, US

Bought a battery locally yesterday. BH sent my order yesterday as well.

David

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1610 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.