Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1437
View in linear mode

Subject: "10/31 – 11/30 Nikon instant rebates" Previous topic | Next topic
Garys Registered since 22nd Sep 2009Mon 01-Nov-10 07:59 PM
234 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"10/31 – 11/30 Nikon instant rebates"

Mesa, US

Nikon is offering instant rebates when a lens is purchased with a camera body. The D7000 is included in this promotion. My question, where is this promotion advertised? I am trying to find the specific rebate for each product.

TIA,

Gary

----
Gary

Visit MY Nikon Gallery: http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php?cat=13361&ppuser=0

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: 10/31 – 11/30 Nikon instant rebates
Cobalt
01st Nov 2010
Garys
01st Nov 2010
Cobalt
01st Nov 2010
Garys
01st Nov 2010
KnightPhoto Gold Member
03rd Nov 2010
Garys
03rd Nov 2010
wmcy Gold Member
03rd Nov 2010
Garys
04th Nov 2010

Cobalt Registered since 20th Apr 2008Mon 01-Nov-10 08:23 PM
67 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: 10/31 – 11/30 Nikon instant rebates"
In response to Reply # 0

US

B&H has them listed.

Garys Registered since 22nd Sep 2009Mon 01-Nov-10 08:46 PM
234 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: 10/31 – 11/30 Nikon instant rebates"
In response to Reply # 1

Mesa, US

Cobalt:

When I view B&H I cannot find specific information. Usually, there is a flyer or other promotional info that shows the items and how much of a rebate associated with each purchase. I called Berger Bros. and they were able to tell me that D7000 + 70-300mm = $200 rebate; however, this information was not on their website.

Gary

----
Gary

Visit MY Nikon Gallery: http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php?cat=13361&ppuser=0

Cobalt Registered since 20th Apr 2008Mon 01-Nov-10 09:44 PM
67 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: 10/31 – 11/30 Nikon instant rebates"
In response to Reply # 2

US

If you search D7000 on the B&H site it list the cameras and has an additional burgundy color title at the bottom of each slide that says "view available kits" this opens up a mini page that allows the viewer to scroll through the various camera/lens kits and their respective instant rebate amounts.

Garys Registered since 22nd Sep 2009Mon 01-Nov-10 09:50 PM
#4. "RE: 10/31 – 11/30 Nikon instant rebates"
In response to Reply # 3

Mesa, US

Thanks for the directions.

Gary

----
Gary

KnightPhoto Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Dec 2006Wed 03-Nov-10 04:10 AM
4090 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: 10/31 – 11/30 Nikon instant rebates"
In response to Reply # 4
Wed 03-Nov-10 04:15 AM by KnightPhoto

Alberta, CA

Info is also published on www.nikonrumors.com

Incredible thing is that if you order the three kings with selected bodies (D300S/D700), they will give you an $1100 rebate!!!

The D3X/D3S bodies plus three kings all said 'out of stock' earlier today and have now been removed from Nikon Rumors. Only the D700 or D300S + three kings deal is in stock at time of my writing.

Only rebates with D7000 involve the 85mm macro.

Best regards, SteveK

'A camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.' -- Dorothea Lange
My Nikonians gallery
My Nikonians Blog

Garys Registered since 22nd Sep 2009Wed 03-Nov-10 01:50 PM
#6. "RE: 10/31 – 11/30 Nikon instant rebates"
In response to Reply # 5

Mesa, US

What I do not see is an across the board rebate program. I want to purchase from Amazon; however, Amazon does not indicate that there is a rebate on Nikon items. Nikon’s website also does not indicate that there is a rebate program in effect.

Am I missing something?

Gary

----
Gary

wmcy Gold Member Nikonian since 21st Aug 2006Wed 03-Nov-10 08:44 PM
775 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: 10/31 – 11/30 Nikon instant rebates"
In response to Reply # 6
Wed 03-Nov-10 08:45 PM by wmcy

Charlotte, US

>What I do not see is an across the board rebate program. I
>want to purchase from Amazon; however, Amazon does not
>indicate that there is a rebate on Nikon items. Nikon’s
>website also does not indicate that there is a rebate program
>in effect.
>
>Am I missing something?
>
>Gary

Gary,

I called Amazon with no luck - then called Nikon. I was told this is a distributor rebate program, thus the great deals with B&H only. I tried to get Amazon to price- match gear I had just purchased (and received on Saturday), but they refused. I promptly returned my gear to Amazon and I will purchase from B&H with the rebate. I learned of the rebates via NikonRumors.com

Wm.

Visit my flickr site

Garys Registered since 22nd Sep 2009Thu 04-Nov-10 09:42 AM
#8. "RE: 10/31 – 11/30 Nikon instant rebates"
In response to Reply # 7

Mesa, US

Wm:

Thanks, I will give Berger Bros. my business.

Gary

----
Gary

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1437 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.