Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #14102
View in linear mode

Subject: "score!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Matthew Gregory Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Oct 2011Thu 08-Dec-11 11:59 AM
161 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"score!!!!"

Glenwood, US

Through a series of exceptional circumstances I fell into a bit of scratch, and managed to score a new D7000!!!! I've been scratching for this unit since it's release - now I just need to get out and use it! WOOHOOO!!!!!
This forum (which I'm relatively still new to) was a great tool for reinforcing my decision to purchase this camera. Thanks to everyone that participates.

If it's not going to get me in trouble, I'd like to endorse Rowe Photo in Rochester, NY - the had it in stock, and took great care of me through the purchase.

Now I can FINALLY use all those awesome lenses that don't have SWM drives. I'm so excited I think I peed a little bit!!!! ; )

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas Nikonian since 18th Jun 2004Thu 08-Dec-11 12:59 PM
26549 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: score!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Richmond, US

Sounds like too much information

_____
Brian... a bicoastal Nikonian and Team Member

My gallery is online. Comments and critique welcomed any time!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #14102 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.