Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1330
View in linear mode

Subject: "My Adorama order ships 11/6" Previous topic | Next topic
csgaraglino Silver Member Charter MemberThu 28-Oct-10 04:49 PM
647 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"My Adorama order ships 11/6"

Colorado Springs, US

Got an email form Adorama this morning stating that they "will be able to fill this order by 11-6-10".

This is Body Only order I placed on Oct 18th.

This is good news!

---
Regards,
Chris Sgaraglino
Outdoor Studios Photography || on Flickr || on Google+

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: My Adorama order ships 11/6
Cobalt
28th Oct 2010
csgaraglino Silver Member
28th Oct 2010
Rich Mc Silver Member
29th Oct 2010
Rich Mc Silver Member
30th Oct 2010
Cobalt
01st Nov 2010
csgaraglino Silver Member
09th Nov 2010
Ray Dockrey
09th Nov 2010
KnightPhoto Gold Member
09th Nov 2010

Cobalt Registered since 20th Apr 2008Thu 28-Oct-10 05:39 PM
67 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: My Adorama order ships 11/6"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Interesting.... I placed my order for body only on Oct. 12. I have not received any notification e-mail. Maybe my camera will just show up ???

csgaraglino Silver Member Charter MemberThu 28-Oct-10 05:55 PM
647 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: My Adorama order ships 11/6"
In response to Reply # 1

Colorado Springs, US

Email service@adorama.com with your order number - ask them.

---
Regards,
Chris Sgaraglino

Rich Mc Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Oct 2004Fri 29-Oct-10 02:19 AM
20 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: My Adorama order ships 11/6"
In response to Reply # 0

Long Beach, US

Interesting...I placed my pre-order 09/15/10 and haven't received any notification. I have sent them an email.

Rich Mc

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Rich Mc Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Oct 2004Sat 30-Oct-10 02:42 AM
20 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: My Adorama order ships 11/6"
In response to Reply # 3

Long Beach, US

I received a reply from Adorama to my email. It stated that they "hoped" to be able to fill the order on 11/06/10. They also made it clear this is based on what Nikon has told them. Having placed my order on 09/15/10 I'm in a good position on the list...they just don't have the product yet. Patience.

Rich Mc

Cobalt Registered since 20th Apr 2008Mon 01-Nov-10 03:51 PM
67 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: My Adorama order ships 11/6"
In response to Reply # 0

US

I called Adorama this morning, as they never responded to my email last week. They advised me they expected units in on November 10, and that my order would be processed as they arrived around the 10th.

csgaraglino Silver Member Charter MemberTue 09-Nov-10 02:12 AM
#6. "RE: My Adorama order ships 11/6"
In response to Reply # 0

Colorado Springs, US

Latest email from today...

"We apologize for the delay.  The Nikon D7000 have just started arrivign to us, and we are fulfilling the pre-orders as quick as possible.  We are filling orders in the order we received them. "

Etc, etc, etc...

I guess what I find confusing is that BestBuy of all people, gut these before the "real" camera shops? Nikon does some bone head moves sometimes!

I am seriously considering the 7D...

---
Regards,
Chris Sgaraglino

Ray Dockrey Registered since 02nd Sep 2007Tue 09-Nov-10 02:23 AM
209 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: My Adorama order ships 11/6"
In response to Reply # 6

Mustang, US

My shop told me that Nikon only shipped kits first. They had no idea when just the bodies would ship.

KnightPhoto Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Dec 2006Tue 09-Nov-10 04:13 AM
4208 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: My Adorama order ships 11/6"
In response to Reply # 7

Alberta, CA

Here in Canada the kits and body-only were available on the same day. I got my body-only Nov 2.

Best regards, SteveK

'A camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.' -- Dorothea Lange
My Nikonians gallery
My Nikonians Blog

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1330 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.