Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1323
View in linear mode

Subject: "For Stan" Previous topic | Next topic
dankeny Gold Member Nikonian since 29th May 2006Thu 28-Oct-10 02:10 PM
1496 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"For Stan"

Roland, US

D7000, 85 f1.4G

This was the day before Adobe announced the ACR release candidates, so it was shot as a jpeg. It got 15 seconds of photoshop (white/black point) size and sharpen (probably over sharpen) for web.

Natalee is the photographer and it's hard to get her to look into the wrong end of the camera, but we were setting the lights for the next client ... I liked this one. You can see the softbox in her eyes, there was an umbrella behind to wipe out the background.

http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showphoto.php/photo/281899/size/big/cat/10612

David

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

joeleszc Registered since 02nd Mar 2009Thu 28-Oct-10 06:54 PM
343 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: For Stan"
In response to Reply # 0

Brick, US

This looks great, can you share the camera settings with us?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

dankeny Gold Member Nikonian since 29th May 2006Thu 28-Oct-10 07:50 PM
1496 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: For Stan"
In response to Reply # 1

Roland, US

ISO 200 1/200 5.6

David

km6xz Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Portraits and Urban Photography Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2009Fri 29-Oct-10 12:21 AM
3301 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: For Stan"
In response to Reply # 2

St Petersburg, RU

Lovely image and young woman!
Obviously you, the lens, camera and model are very compatible.
I like what I have seen from the posted images from the lens but doubt I will get one because I just do not use me 1.4D enough to justify not eating for 3 months to get the 1.4G. The camera and girl on the other hand.....;>)

Stan
St Petersburg Russia

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1323 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.