Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #12074
View in linear mode

Subject: "Got a great deal on a D7000 kit" Previous topic | Next topic
ziggy7 Registered since 31st Oct 2008Sun 18-Sep-11 02:22 PM
13 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Got a great deal on a D7000 kit"
Sun 18-Sep-11 02:23 PM by ziggy7

Orange Park, US

Yesterday I went to Sam's Club for groceries. They had a table set up in the photo department with returned and clearance items. I got the D7000 kit with the 18-105 lens for $1015 plus tax. The markdown sticker said "Last one", and it was unused. What a deal!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Got a great deal on a D7000 kit
km6xz Moderator
18th Sep 2011
billD80 Silver Member
18th Sep 2011
ziggy7
18th Sep 2011
ericbowles Moderator
19th Sep 2011
DeanAZ Moderator
19th Sep 2011
jules
19th Sep 2011

km6xz Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Portraits and Urban Photography Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2009Sun 18-Sep-11 02:46 PM
3299 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Got a great deal on a D7000 kit"
In response to Reply # 0

St Petersburg, RU

Congratulations on the new camera, regardless the deal, it is great, the best DX camera. Add on top of that, getting a $400 discount is even better.
Stan
St Petersburg Russia

billD80 Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2007Sun 18-Sep-11 07:08 PM
2141 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Got a great deal on a D7000 kit"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Wow! Is this a situation where you went in for tuna fish and came out with a camera?

www.billkeane.zenfolio.com

ziggy7 Registered since 31st Oct 2008Sun 18-Sep-11 07:28 PM
13 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Got a great deal on a D7000 kit"
In response to Reply # 2

Orange Park, US

I had been saving up my pennies for a D7000 for several months. I was about to order one from New York. Fortunately I had my check book with me.

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005Mon 19-Sep-11 12:15 PM
8514 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Got a great deal on a D7000 kit"
In response to Reply # 0

Atlanta, US

Wow - Great Price!

Good luck with the new camera.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

DeanAZ Moderator Expert nature photographer Nikonian since 28th Apr 2007Mon 19-Sep-11 07:04 PM
3707 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Got a great deal on a D7000 kit"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon 19-Sep-11 07:05 PM by DeanAZ

Phoenix, US

Score! Have a great time with your new camera.

Last one? Does that mean we should expect an upgrade to the D7000?

Dean
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Nikonians Team Member

Recent Trips: Grand Canyon 2012 Glen Canyon 2012 West Clear Creek

jules Basic MemberMon 19-Sep-11 09:31 PM
967 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Got a great deal on a D7000 kit"
In response to Reply # 5

GB

>Last one? Does that mean we should expect an upgrade to the
>D7000?

STOP THAT! I just got mine...

Cheers jules...
tri-elmar-fudd
www.exaggeratedperspectives.co.uk

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #12074 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.