Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #10448
View in linear mode

Subject: "copyright information inside the D7000" Previous topic | Next topic
Foto_Kid Registered since 26th Jun 2011Sun 26-Jun-11 01:25 AM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"copyright information inside the D7000"

Walnut Creek, US

Hi folks,

I am in a total quandary as to IF it is possible to delete the copyright information inside my D7000, and if so, how?

I had everything nicely entered and then weeks later wanted to change it, but all I did was add more characters, which made it all rather goofy.

thanks much.

Bill

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

gkaiseril Gold Member Nikonian since 28th Oct 2005Sun 26-Jun-11 01:46 AM
6739 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: copyright information inside the D7000"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun 26-Jun-11 01:56 AM by gkaiseril

Chicago, US

See page 137 of your manual for information on how to use the camera's buttons to edit a user text entry.

George
My Nikonian Galleries

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Foto_Kid Registered since 26th Jun 2011Sun 26-Jun-11 06:12 AM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: copyright information inside the D7000"
In response to Reply # 1

Walnut Creek, US

Thanks for the pretty darn quick answer. I had searched in the manual's index and missed this specific instruction.

However, I bounced around inside the menu on my own and discovered the answer - the trash can of course!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #10448 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.