Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #10387
View in linear mode

Subject: "D7000 SD Card" Previous topic | Next topic
tedt Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Dec 2004Wed 22-Jun-11 04:11 AM
19 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D7000 SD Card"
Thu 28-Jul-11 08:00 PM by dm1dave

pgh, US

The #2 slot will not pop up the card like the # 1 slot.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: D7000 SD CARD
DeanAZ Moderator
22nd Jun 2011
redbaren Silver Member
28th Jul 2011
dm1dave Administrator
28th Jul 2011
BulliTT597
30th Jul 2011
BulliTT597
30th Jul 2011

DeanAZ Moderator Expert nature photographer Nikonian since 28th Apr 2007Wed 22-Jun-11 04:31 AM
3707 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D7000 SD CARD"
In response to Reply # 0

Phoenix, US

mine did that too at first. but i worked the card several times in and out and it pops out reliably now. i thought to was stuck when it first happened but it has not done it since. both slots pop out the same now with any card i pop in. i like the way the card is retained even after it is ejected as there is no chance of it falling out without a positive action on my part to remove it.

Dean
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Nikonians Team Member

Recent Trips: Grand Canyon 2012 Glen Canyon 2012 West Clear Creek

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

redbaren Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Jul 2011Thu 28-Jul-11 03:38 PM
19 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D7000 SD CARD"
In response to Reply # 1

Lafayette, US

I'm kind of new to this myself. Been a "Nikonian" only two days. Had my 7000 about 6 months now.
In my limited experience, it seems to have a lot to do with the card that you use. Some cards seem to fit a little snugger than others, and slot 2 does seem to be a bit tighter than slot 1 for some reason.

Ray

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Thu 28-Jul-11 08:05 PM
11293 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: D7000 SD CARD"
In response to Reply # 2

Lowden, US

“I'm kind of new to this myself. Been a "Nikonian" only two days.”

Welcome to Nikonians Ray! Thank you for your support.

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director

Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"

My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2014

BulliTT597 Registered since 27th Jul 2011Sat 30-Jul-11 12:35 AM
8 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: D7000 SD CARD"
In response to Reply # 2

US

my eyefi card and UPS-I cards seemed a tiny bit thicker then the other cards, i used a razor knife, and just scrapped a little bit, like sanded it with the razor, the pop in and out like a champ, UPS-I 45MB sandisk in no.1 slot for RAW, and the EYE-FI class 6 for uploading the JPG's

BulliTT597 Registered since 27th Jul 2011Sat 30-Jul-11 12:40 AM
8 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: D7000 SD CARD"
In response to Reply # 2

US

hey me too red baron , I was a sony man, always wanted a Nikon, finally, feels good to have quality stuff eh? good hunting

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #10387 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.