Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1014
View in linear mode

Subject: "B&H order for Nikon D7000" Previous topic | Next topic
qvfd153 Registered since 11th Oct 2010Tue 19-Oct-10 05:59 PM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"B&H order for Nikon D7000"

US

Just an update for people that ordered the D7000 from B&H photo. Talked to a sales rep today and still no definite answer when they will be shipping them. He estimated that orders will start to ship beginning of next month but couldn't confirm on how many will be sent in the first batch....

And Best Buy has one near me but it will take 3-5 days to get my money back into my account after I cancel my order ...sucks wanted it before Halloween.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: B&H order for Nikon D7000
csgaraglino Silver Member
19th Oct 2010
Mike Buckley
20th Oct 2010
20th Oct 2010
Mike Buckley
21st Oct 2010
21st Oct 2010

csgaraglino Silver Member Charter MemberTue 19-Oct-10 08:07 PM
647 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: B&H order for Nikon D7000"
In response to Reply # 0

Colorado Springs, US

That's the nice about Adorama, they don't charge your account utill it actually ships!

---
Regards,
Chris Sgaraglino
Outdoor Studios Photography || on Flickr || on Google+

Mike Buckley Registered since 22nd Aug 2010Wed 20-Oct-10 12:59 PM
27 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: B&H order for Nikon D7000"
In response to Reply # 1

US

I asked B&H for the status of my order placed September 28 for the body (not the kit). The email response was that Nikon had informed B&H that it is "NOT SHIPPING UNTIL AFTER OCT 25".

Notice that that does not indicate when it will ship; it indicates only when it will not ship.

Author of "IDimager Version 5 Workbook"

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

csgaraglino Silver Member Charter MemberWed 20-Oct-10 03:09 PM
647 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: B&H order for Nikon D7000"
In response to Reply # 2

Colorado Springs, US

In working with Adorama and B&H in the past, what this means to me is that B&H is expecting their shipment to arrive on Oct 25th.
Then depending on the quantity they receive, they will start shipping backorders in the order they were placed. Where you fall in the backorder list will determine if you'll get your D7000 from this shipment; it's possible that you'll have to wait for the next shipment.

---
Regards,
Chris Sgaraglino

Mike Buckley Registered since 22nd Aug 2010Thu 21-Oct-10 12:10 PM
27 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: B&H order for Nikon D7000"
In response to Reply # 3

US

>Where you
>fall in the backorder list will determine if you'll get your
>D7000 from this shipment;

I also asked about where I stand in line. Unfortunately, I got no response to that part of my request.

Author of "IDimager Version 5 Workbook"

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

csgaraglino Silver Member Charter MemberThu 21-Oct-10 01:06 PM
#5. "RE: B&H order for Nikon D7000"
In response to Reply # 4
Thu 21-Oct-10 01:07 PM by csgaraglino

Colorado Springs, US

The rumor-mill has the following shipping:
D7000 Kits

BestBuy put them on the shelf this past weekend (s. People here who bought them)
B&H started shipping yesterday (s. Emails form B&H)
Amazon is shipping today (s. NR Admin)
Adorama is expected to ship today or tomorrow (s. NR Admin)

Not sure where this puts the Body Only orders?

---
Regards,
Chris Sgaraglino

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D7100, D7000 (Public) topic #1014 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.