Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians Academy Europe Workshops (Open) topic #87
View in linear mode

Subject: "Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results" Previous topic | Next topic
hrbaan Registered since 29th Oct 2005Sun 23-Oct-11 03:59 PM
1370 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"

Kockengen, NL

Hi All,

We had great fun at our first Industrial Heritage Weekend workshop, and I'm sure everyone got great results!

As I really didn't want to take any (more) time off shooting, I hadn't planned any formal image critique sessions. Besides, as many of us intended to use HDR for the shots, judging the results would only really work when they were properly processed anyway.

To be able to provide some image feedback, I would therefore like to invite all participants to upload their (processed) results here. To kick off, I've upload a couple here already. Feel free to post yours!

More results can be found in my gallery.

Hayo Baan
Head Instructor, Nikonians Academy Europe
e-mail: hayo.baan@nikoniansacademy.com
web: http://www.nikoniansacademy.eu

Hayo Baan – Photography
e-mail: info@hayobaan.nl
web: http://www.hayobaan.nl

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results
dhege Gold Member
23rd Oct 2011
hrbaan
23rd Oct 2011
dhege Gold Member
24th Oct 2011
hrbaan
25th Oct 2011
schoonus
28th Oct 2011
schoonus
28th Oct 2011
hrbaan
29th Oct 2011
JimHampson
30th Oct 2011
hrbaan
30th Oct 2011
JimHampson
30th Oct 2011
hrbaan
30th Oct 2011
JimHampson
30th Oct 2011
JimHampson
02nd Nov 2011
temper Gold Member
30th Oct 2011
hrbaan
31st Oct 2011
temper Gold Member
01st Nov 2011
sabre Silver Member
06th Nov 2011
hrbaan
07th Nov 2011
Alexludlow
24th Nov 2011
hrbaan
28th Nov 2011
Alexludlow
29th Nov 2011
hrbaan
29th Nov 2011

dhege Gold Member Nikonian since 11th Dec 2007Sun 23-Oct-11 05:22 PM
224 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 0

DE

Hayo,
I was on the road for a couple of days and the processing is quite time-consuming. But now here are few so far and more to follow.
Please feel free to make your comments.
And not to forget it was a great workshop and I enjoyed it very much.

Greetings
Dieter

Dieter - Nikonian in Weinstadt

Smugmug Galleries
Flickr Photostream
Nikonian Gallery

hrbaan Registered since 29th Oct 2005Sun 23-Oct-11 07:44 PM
1370 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 1
Sun 23-Oct-11 07:48 PM by hrbaan

Kockengen, NL

Hello Dieter,

Great, thanks for sharing! Glad you liked the workshop

As you probably found while processing your files, the possibilities with HDR are virtually endless, with many "good" possible renderings of the scene. It is sometimes very hard to choose "the right one".

For instance, where on my previous visit, I used the more exaggerated "HDR" look, I tended to use a much more "neutral" look for the images I took during the workshop. Going "black and white" on a lot of them too. Simply because I liked this better (Ok, and I had planned to do more B&W too).

I'll give you some feedback on your images, but please remember that this is simply my personal opinion and that you should feel free to disagree

Composition
Top-left, Top-right: Like the compositions; your eye is really guided to "infinity."
Bottom-left: Composition also leads your eye into the picture which is good. The only improvement to me here, would be darkening (burning) the distracting bright patch on the bottom left and the bright pipes in the middle.
Bottom-right: Here the pole at the right is blocking the view, making for a less pleasing picture; I keep wanting to look through it…

(HDR) Processing
Top-left: A bit too "bland" to me, image could use a bit of contrast and punch (vibrance/saturation).
Top right: I would lighten the shadows a bit (keeping a nice contrast at the same time), and perhaps boost the colours of the rust a bit too.
Bottom-left: To me the most pleasing processing, nothing much I'd change (but see remarks under composition)
Bottom-right: I would like the shadows to be a bit lighter (I think)

But, as I said, these are just my personal opinion, so please feel free to disagree (as someone already expressed: if no one disagrees with your work it is too ordinary)

Did you not have any pictures from Zeche Zollern to share? I'm sure you must have gotten some beautiful ones there as well!

Cheers and again, thanks for sharing,

Hayo Baan

Hayo Baan – Photography

dhege Gold Member Nikonian since 11th Dec 2007Mon 24-Oct-11 10:02 PM
224 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 2

DE

Hello Hayo,
thank you for your helpful remarks. Appreciate that very much.
As promised here are some more and froom the other location Zeche Zollern.
Hope there will be some more from my fellow participants.
Cheers
Dieter

A few more in my Nikonians Gallery

Dieter - Nikonian in Weinstadt

Smugmug Galleries
Flickr Photostream
Nikonian Gallery

hrbaan Registered since 29th Oct 2005Tue 25-Oct-11 01:08 PM
#4. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 3

Kockengen, NL

Hi Dieter,

Thank you, Really great Images! Even though I've been to Zeche Zollern a couple of times now, you still found some spots/things I hadn't really noticed before. Somehow I like the last one (the track) the most.

Interesting also to see that your HDR processing generates completely different results from mine. You used Nik HDR Effex Pro, don't you?

As you also found out, HDR tends to exaggerate any dirt or spot on your sensor (note the sports in the sky in the tower image). Even if your sensor is spotless, HDR will find some for you

A couple of nit picking comments:
1 (cart). Nice subject, perhaps not putting the wheel would have given the image a bit more "tension"
2. (hall). Shows off the size of the hall nicely. If you straighten the perspective, how does the result look then?
3. (drill) Good choice of subject again. You also found a good way to make it interesting. Personally I would have put the drill a bit more to the right to balance the image a bit better.
4. The symmetrical composition of the shot works well in this case!
5. We tried the same image!
6. Nice to make use of the reflection. Here again, I would also try to see how correcting the perspective would work (hey, I'm an interior/architecture photographer who likes things to be nice and straight )
7. Like the subject, but somehow the image doesn't look as pleasing as the others in your series. Can't say what's wrong with it though. Perhaps the wheel is to much in the centre of the image, I don't know…
8. Like it, don't know what to improve

Great shots!

Cheers,
Hayo

Hayo Baan

Hayo Baan – Photography

schoonus Registered since 26th Sep 2010Fri 28-Oct-11 05:09 PM
8 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 0

Berkel en Rodenrijs, NL

Hi Hayo,
It took a while to get a grip on HDR, had to buy software and decided to go for photomatix pro. After the explanation of the HDR processing on Sunday I had to change may bracket setting on my camera (it was 0.3 offset instead of 1.0 and take 5 shoots instead of 3 outside).
I am more of a nature look and must find my way around in the grunge look, it will take time to find the right feeling and setting of it.
It was a wonderful two day event and next time I hope to make different decision where it went wrong and come home with other picture from other places.
Thank you.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)
Attachment #8, (jpg file)

schoonus Registered since 26th Sep 2010Fri 28-Oct-11 05:17 PM
8 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 5

Berkel en Rodenrijs, NL

Picture from the Sunday workshop are:

Attachment #9, (jpg file)

hrbaan Registered since 29th Oct 2005Sat 29-Oct-11 02:01 PM
#7. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 5
Sat 29-Oct-11 02:19 PM by hrbaan

Kockengen, NL

Hi Dick,

Thank you for posting your results!

I'll briefly comment on each of your images, going from top to bottom.

Hansa
Top: Like the reflections and also the "leading lines" of the image. Looks like the White Balance is slightly off (hard to get right anyway as there was probably mixed lighting; sun and shade). The sky is a bit weak still (I guess, as you already wrote, you didn't bracket far enough).
Compositionally, I think I would have liked to see some more (reflection) of the "tunnel" on the right side, i.e., make it end at the bottom too, just as the left side (if this were at all possible)

Engine detail: I would try to get the perspective absolutely straight, that may make the image a bit stronger. Also I'd darken the bright bits a bit, now there a bit to bright to my taste. Bright spots always attract the attention of the viewer and they may not necessarily show the most interesting bit of the scene.

Tiles and Reflections: Nice, well spotted and played with!!!
Nitpicking: straighten the perspective (but I'm a straightness and perspective freak)

Wheelbarrow: A location I keep wanting to photograph myself! I probably would have gone for a slightly lower viewpoint in this case, and perhaps a bit more to the side as well.

Nuts and Bolts: Nice detail! You may want to straighten it though and perhaps crop a bit off the top (remember what I said about "barely touching the frame").

Bolted shutter: Again, a good detail. The composition doesn't really work for me though; I'd have preferred the detail to be less in the middle (or perhaps make up the whole of the image instead).

"Night": Very Nice! Your best shot in this series!
Perhaps remove the bit of lens flare at the top-middle, and maybe get the colours to be a bit less brown/orange.

Evening: Nice to use the pipe as the frame around the rusty building!
Pity the valves on the pipe just touch the top of the building. Also try to straighten the perspective and see how that works. Also see what happens if you make it a bit tighter (e.g., crop a little bit of sky)

Zeche Zollern
Top: Good contrast between the rust and the much newer looking bolt. I love simple and clean compositions, but perhaps this one is a bit to simple (maybe also becasue the bolt is almost straight in the middle)

Cable: Like this one a lot.

Wagon Wheel: Nice subject and colouring! Pity the wheel is cut off at the right side.

Railroad Yard: Looks a bit on the dark side to me.

Wagon Text: The text is (a big) part of what makes this an interesting shot (in my opinion), why did you cut it off at the right?

Detail: I especially love the pattern of the shadows, so perhaps crop the image a bit to give that some more focus?

Wagon Detail: Gorgeous colours and texture! To improve it, I would only straighten it.

Wagon Detail: Funny, the other time we were at Zollern, I took a similar shot

Holes: Pity a bit off the top is missing and that it isn't "straight" (hmm, I said I was a straight/perspective freak, didn't I?). The first can be "corrected" by cropping a bit off the bottom as well, the latter can be corrected in Photoshop (either use free transform or lens corrections).

Generic
Your images look a bit "soft". Did you apply a bit of extra sharpening to them after resizing? When you make an image smaller, you almost always need to resharpen them.

But, as I said before, these are just my personal opinion, so please feel free to disagree (in fact I encourage you to disagree and form your own opinion and style…)

Thanks again for sharing!

Cheers,
Hayo

Hayo Baan

Hayo Baan – Photography

JimHampson Registered since 05th Mar 2009Sun 30-Oct-11 10:06 AM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 7
Sun 30-Oct-11 11:49 AM by hrbaan

GB

Edited by Hayo Baan to remove the spurious images popping up in this post.

Hello
Congratulations to those who have posted images already which I enjoyed very much
I am attaching some images
I enjoyed this Workshop very much -Thanks Hayo
Jim

hrbaan Registered since 29th Oct 2005Sun 30-Oct-11 11:36 AM
#9. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 8
Sun 30-Oct-11 11:48 AM by hrbaan

Kockengen, NL

Hi Jim,

Thanks for posting your images, they are great!

Some comments/feedback:

Top, evening shot of the cooling tower:
Nice! Did you correct the perspective in post processing, or did you shoot it like that? As you probably noticed, I generally like images with the correct perspective, so too in this case (though in my own version of this , I actually let the perspective "tower over" a bit to emphasize the size).
The only "problems" I see with this image are in the (hdr) processing: the building glows a bit and the lower part of the sky has gotten "muddy."

Wagon:
Every time I keep looking at this wagon to find a way to photograph it in a nice way. So far never took a shot though. Good to see you tried and succeeded
Personally I would have given the right side a bit more room and here too the colours have become a bit muddy (especially the foliage). The speckles in the sky are most likely a result of the HDR processing but don't really bother me.

Detail:
Good, interesting shot.

Battery interior:
The "must take" shot, my only dislike with it is the fact that the shadows are too dark (completely black). Can you open these up a bit in your (hdr) post processing?

Track with tower:
Good colours and leading lines. Perhaps the only thing that would be nice to have changed is to have the tower more in the centre of the leading lines, but that may very well have been impossible given the circumstances.

Track:
Good and interesting details and leading lines. Perhaps a slightly higher viewpoint would have worked even better, but that's hard to say.
Here again colours look a bit "muddy."

Two chimneys:
Interesting shot, the symmetry makes it work I think. Contrast is a bit too high to my liking though.

Pipes:
Another interesting shot which works quite well. Here I would open up the shadow areas a bit more to be able to view more of the pipes (now part of the scene gets lost in he shadow).
Jim, the system can not find this image any longer, can you add it again to your post?

Thanks again for sharing, great to see that everyone has been able to produce such good results!

Hayo Baan

Hayo Baan – Photography

JimHampson Registered since 05th Mar 2009Sun 30-Oct-11 11:55 AM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#10. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 9

GB

Thanks Hayo
These comments are useful and I agree with them all
Apologies -my images seem to be mixed with someones bird images
Actually the night-time shot is blown. I underestimated the power left in the setting sun behind the trees and did not cover the full dynamic range
I did shoot the carriage also like you stated -attached
All good fun
Best
Jim

hrbaan Registered since 29th Oct 2005Sun 30-Oct-11 02:13 PM
#11. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 10

Kockengen, NL

Hi Jim,

Better! To improve the "balance" of the image a bit more, I would now crop a bit from the left

Cheers,
Hayo

Hayo Baan

Hayo Baan – Photography

JimHampson Registered since 05th Mar 2009Sun 30-Oct-11 04:45 PM
#12. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 11

GB

Thanks Hayo
Agreed
Best
Jim

JimHampson Registered since 05th Mar 2009Wed 02-Nov-11 04:55 PM
#16. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 8

GB

Image added back in as requested by Hayo

temper Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Oct 2007Sun 30-Oct-11 07:26 PM
30 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#13. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 0

Eindhoven, NL

Hello all workshop participants,
Let me share some of my photos with you (though it gets still more difficult to come up with original shot as more and more people post great images . Before I go to the pictures let me thank Hayo for a nice and educative two days. And congratulate him for the workshop topic and general idea.

Ok, now the picutes of mine. I must admint, I was in a 'grunge mood' while doing post processing

Hansa:

Zollern:

More in my Nikonians gallery.

hrbaan Registered since 29th Oct 2005Mon 31-Oct-11 06:43 PM
#14. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 13

Kockengen, NL

Hi Marcin,

Thank you very much for your praise and posting your images, I very much enjoyed the workshop myself and it makes me happy to see all these great results.

Your images are really beautiful and I very much like the way you processed them, not too grungy I would say, just about enough to make them interesting. Did you individually tweak the HDR settings on each image, or did you batch process them?

Top:
You found some symmetry to make this scene more interesting, good! It's still a bit too complex in my opinion though, without a real "subject". The lines into the image do not help you focus on the "subject" (the two orange engines?) either. The same goes for the brighter areas in the image; these distract too.

Wheel:
Here, you've simplified the scene to its essence: the wheel. This works really well and gives a powerful image. The fact you chose to photograph it straight on amplifies the "strength" of this image even more.

Battery Hall:
The compulsory shot in this location I think
Good leading lines and nice atmosphere. In this case I would try to reduce the grungy effect a bit and keep the left side a bit darker as well, that will probably enhance the image a bit more.

Window:
Brilliant! Really great, almost pure "Vermeer light" (Vermeer is a famous Dutch painter, known for his typical use of light in paintings).
Only thing I would correct here is the lens distortion as that would keep the frame straight and improve again on the strength of this image.
Very, very nice image!

Evening:
Good, composition. Nice and simple. Good light.

Caterpillar:
I repeat myself Nice and strong composition. The grungy effect works well here.

Locomotives:
One of the better (best?) possible framings of these two locomotives. Here perhaps slightly boosting the colours (especially the reds) would work even better.

Tower top:
Nice! Good to see you went to the top too, it was quite a climb I think. Love the form and lines of the two big wheels.
HDR processing works very well here too. Perhaps the only thing I can see that bothers me here is the fact the roof is getting in the way of the image. But I know from where you were standing you could not prevent that, and get the wheels the way they look now and which really makes this image.

Thank you very much for posting!

Cheers,
Hayo

Hayo Baan

Hayo Baan – Photography

temper Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Oct 2007Tue 01-Nov-11 07:55 PM
30 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#15. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 14

Eindhoven, NL

Hayo,
Thanks for the comments. See my responses below.

>Did you individually tweak
>the HDR settings on each image, or did you batch process them?

I processed all images individually, mainly for two reasons:
1. Just one setting wouldn't fit all the images in my opinion (just to compare battery hall with the window, for example - quite different atmosphere of the two pictures required different settings).

2. I needed to tweak the settings responsible for noise reduction quite a lot (in Photomatix it is called "micro smoothing"). Especially in the pictures containing sky. I am still figuring out what could be the reason of such different results for the images taken in similar lighting conditions. All photos I took with the same ISO settings, so I don't think it is the sensor.
Sometimes I combined micro smoothing with sharpening of the HDR image in Lightroom just not to loose the small details (tower top is an example).

>Battery Hall:
>The compulsory shot in this location I think

Yeah, I couldn't resist to put this one on the forum

I'll try your suggestions later on this week.

Kind regards,
Marcin

sabre Silver Member Nikonian since 31st Dec 2006Sun 06-Nov-11 10:09 AM
4581 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#17. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 0

Bedfordshire, GB

Congratulations to all on such amazing images. It looks like you had a wonderful time on the Industrial Heritage Weekend workshop.

Many of the images are stunning - they all convey a feeling of being linked to a strong industrial past. The fact that the images show such decay, without the presence of any humans, makes these images quite eerie, as though people have ceased to exist and this is what is left behind to be witness to our former existence.

I am really enjoying these images. Well done!

Cheers

Steve (Bedfordshire, England)
My Nikonians Gallery- please visit and leave a comment
A Nikon in the hand is worth two in the bag!

hrbaan Registered since 29th Oct 2005Mon 07-Nov-11 06:06 PM
#18. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 17

Kockengen, NL

Hi Steve,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

We've rescheduled the workshop next year (14 and 15 April 2012), so if you would like to, you can join and take these amazing images yourself too

Cheers,

Hayo Baan

Hayo Baan – Photography

Alexludlow Registered since 29th Jan 2010Thu 24-Nov-11 04:11 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#19. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 0

Ludlow, GB

I took me some time to take in what I had learnt and photographed on the workshop. The HDR Efex Pro is definitely a cool piece of software. As I am interested in photographing the results of nature taking her resources back after we have used them, the sites were almost too much to take in one visit. Amazing how quickly the process has happened at the Hansa site.

hrbaan Registered since 29th Oct 2005Mon 28-Nov-11 02:59 PM
#20. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 19

Kockengen, NL

Hi Rick,

Great to see your images, thanks for posting!

Your images yet again show another interpretation of the subject(s) before us in the weekend. Nice

Some thoughts and feedback

Track: Lovely atmosphere! Great capture.
Composition wise it looks like it is leaning over to the right a bit, strange because the right side of the image looks perfectly straight. Maybe you can correct this using either some free transform or perspective correction. Perhaps you should also clone/crop away the little bit of rusty metal on the top left corner of the image; the contrast between that and the rest of the structure is a bit distracting.

Rusty surface:
Interesting abstract shot of a rusty surface. Lovely, but perhaps a bit too abstract as I really do not know what I'm looking at any more.

Two chimneys:
I have looked at these two too, but couldn't find a way to get them in a nice composition. Glad you tried it still!
To improve the image I would add a bit of sky at the top; now the pipes barely touch the frame, something you should try to prevent in general. I would also try to see what a black and white conversion would do. Currently the colours add to the "complexity" of the image and it could do with a bit of simplification to draw your attention to the most important bit of the picture: the two pipes and the stairs in between.

Abstract track (?):
You definitely got some new angles on the subject here! It looks like a close up of a track ending in concrete, but it could easily be something else of course…
Try darkening the bright parts of the image to make them less distracting, I think that will improve it. Perhaps also try a B&W conversion to see what that does to the image.

Turbine/Engine:
Because of the orange colour I recognise what I am looking at; a rotated close up view of the turbine/engine in the first area we visited. Or am I wrong here?
To improve the image, try to completely get rid of the bright spot at the right of the image (darken it) as well lightning the "hole" in the concrete (don't crop this part of the image though as now the composition is nice and balanced). The rest of the image could probably use some darkening as well by the way. Apart from that, I think I like this abstract the most as it is nice and "clean"!

Pipes:
Hmm, while, like the first image, it breathes atmosphere, it doesn't work as well for me. However, if you crop the top bit out, cutting off a bit of the top pipe even, I think the image is improved a lot.
Perhaps work on the contrast/colours as well a bit; the haze is nice as it gives atmosphere, but it also makes things a bit dull (colour and contrast wise).

Thanks again for sharing,
Hayo

Hayo Baan

Hayo Baan – Photography

Alexludlow Registered since 29th Jan 2010Tue 29-Nov-11 07:33 AM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#21. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 20

Ludlow, GB

Many thanks for your comments - most helpful to get feedback.
Wishing you a Happy Christmas and New Year - see you again hopefully.
Kind regards
Rick A

hrbaan Registered since 29th Oct 2005Tue 29-Nov-11 07:08 PM
#22. "RE: Industrial Heritage Workshop 01+02/10/2011 Results"
In response to Reply # 21

Kockengen, NL

>Many thanks for your comments - most helpful to get feedback.

You're more than welcome!

>Wishing you a Happy Christmas and New Year -

You too

>see you again hopefully.

Likewise!

Cheers,
Hayo

Hayo Baan

Hayo Baan – Photography

Forums Lobby TRAVEL & GETTING TOGETHER FORUMS Nikonians Academy Europe Workshops (Open) topic #87 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.