nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Steve6344

Aventura, US
404 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Steve6344 Silver Member Nikonian since 31st Jul 2012
Thu 31-Jan-13 12:53 AM

Hi All,
I have Lightroom 4 (LR4) and Photoshop Elements 10 (PSE10). The version of the collection that works in both LR4 and PSE10 costs $500 while the version that works only in LR4 costs $300.

If I purchase the version that works in LR4 but not in PSE10 will this be usable for me. They way I would use it would be to apply the NIK filters/plugins in LR4 and then do additional editing in PSE10. is this going to be a viable workflow. -- I am not a professional - just a serious amateur.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Which NIK Software Collection to Buy

G