Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Plug-ins: Nik, Imagenomic & Others (Public) topic #861
View in linear mode

Subject: "Software to recover deleted photos..." Previous topic | Next topic
ABAS Gold Member Nikonian since 11th May 2010Tue 22-Jan-13 12:22 PM
37 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Software to recover deleted photos..."

Mem Martins, PT

Hi everybody,

A long time ago that I use SanDisk cards. A few weeks ago I bought a new camera and a new set of cards and I've noticed that the Rescue Pro software CD provided previously in the cards was now replaced with a licence that it seems we need to renew it once a year (paying for it). Do you know if there any software that we can buy and use it without having to renew it?

Thanks in advance,

Alex.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

stormweed Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Apr 2014Thu 24-Apr-14 04:23 PM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Software to recover deleted photos..."
In response to Reply # 0

Warren, US

Recuva is free software...i've used it, and it even recovers nef files.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Plug-ins: Nik, Imagenomic & Others (Public) topic #861 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.