Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Apple postprocessing (Public) topic #960
View in linear mode

Subject: "Project Name" Previous topic | Next topic
paul_7e Silver Member Charter MemberWed 11-Jul-12 12:53 PM
299 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Project Name"

US

Is there a way to rename a project in Aperture? Somehow I have 2 projects named "untitled project" and "untitled project (1)". I realized after importing my photos that I had not given a name to the projects. Thanks.
Paul

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Joseph Bautsch Registered since 15th Oct 2009Wed 11-Jul-12 03:01 PM
63 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Project Name"
In response to Reply # 0

Marietta, US

Paul, all you have to do is double click on either name, "untitled project", or "untitled project (1)" and retype the name you want. I often will go back and rename projects to get a little more accuracy in content.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

paul_7e Silver Member Charter MemberWed 11-Jul-12 05:13 PM
299 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Project Name"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Thanks, Joseph. I will give that a try. I did a search in Aperture Help, but didn't get any "help" on how to do this.

Paul

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Apple postprocessing (Public) topic #960 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.