nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Apple postprocessing (Public) topic #1247
View in linear mode

Subject: "Aperture 3.4.5 update released" Previous topic | Next topic
DaveSoderlund Silver Member Nikonian since 29th May 2010Wed 05-Jun-13 09:52 PM
439 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Aperture 3.4.5 update released"

Geneva, US

Today Apple released Aperture 3.4.5 -- a minor update that fixes some problems (source: Joe Linaschke at ApertureExpert.com). I just ran Software Update and am currently downloading it. So far the direct download has not appeared at support.apple.com/downloads.

Dave

http://davidmsoderlund.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidsoderlund/

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

glxman Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Oct 2008Thu 06-Jun-13 02:17 AM
3021 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Aperture 3.4.5 update released"
In response to Reply # 0

South Australia, AU

Thanks for the heads-up Dave
I' m without a computer now, (old one transpired),
Changing over to apple this time and having a close look at Aperture
I know everybody is hoping for an Aperture 4 announcement at the WWDC this month but that may not happen

Out of interest,
Does Aperture have the option for resizing images?
Main interest is changing from raw to jpeg and having the ability to choose the longest side, I was doing that in CNX2 before but would be better in the workflow straight out of Aperture if you can do it?
Regards,
Gary

luckyphoto Gold Member Nikonian since 27th Dec 2010Thu 06-Jun-13 05:52 AM
815 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Aperture 3.4.5 update released"
In response to Reply # 1

Port Charlotte, US

Aperture has two ways of changing an image size. You can crop the image in Aperture 3 or when you export you have size and file format options. Use one of the presets or edit a preset and save it as a custom export. Very easy and flexible.

I have presets for Flickr, Nikonians, Facebook, printing, etc.

Larry

"Red is gray and yellow white, but we decide which is right
....and which is an illusion"

Moody Blues - Nights in White Satin

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

glxman Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Oct 2008Thu 06-Jun-13 06:29 AM
3021 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Aperture 3.4.5 update released"
In response to Reply # 2

South Australia, AU

Thank you Larry,
Much appreciated
Regards
Gary

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Apple postprocessing (Public) topic #1247 Previous topic | Next topic