nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Apple postprocessing (Public) topic #1236
View in linear mode

Subject: "Creative Projects..." Previous topic | Next topic
lenzbabee Gold Member Nikonian since 30th Mar 2013Sun 12-May-13 11:16 PM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Creative Projects..."

US

Is there a way to use text sort of like a decal and apply to another layer in PS? In other words, I would like to Happy Birthday decal the letters to warp/conform to the curves, etc, of an aircraft body (pasted on a photo card).

Thanks for any and all help.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

kodiak photo Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Feb 2013Sun 12-May-13 11:24 PM
734 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Creative Projects..."
In response to Reply # 0

Montréal, (Qc), CA

Hi Lawrence,

What you are asking for is perfectly legitimate. However, the number of pages…

May I suggest that you consult inline resources or PS 6 How to Book, or Bible or…
This would take you far less time to learn than through keyboard instructions,

Have a good time!

Kodiak
Groovy Shootings
Image Média
www.kodiakmedia.at

In photography, light is free but catching it is not!

lenzbabee Gold Member Nikonian since 30th Mar 2013Mon 13-May-13 02:15 PM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Creative Projects..."
In response to Reply # 1

US

>Hi Daniel,
>
>
>May I suggest that you consult inline resources or PS 6 How to
>Book, or Bible or…

Thank you for the reply, (ironically, my B-day card is for my son also named Daniel). Unfortunately, though your response makes good sense, I have read anything I can get my hands on, plus asked around. One lady in a store, who turned out to be conversant in PS said she thought it could be done, just did not know the exact ways and means to get it done.

The search continues!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

kodiak photo Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Feb 2013Mon 13-May-13 02:28 PM
734 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Creative Projects..."
In response to Reply # 2
Mon 13-May-13 02:28 PM by kodiak photo

Montréal, (Qc), CA

Hi Lawrence,

OK, Show me what you got.
I'll see how I can help you

Kodiak
Groovy Shootings
Image Média
www.kodiakmedia.at

In photography, light is free but catching it is not!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Apple postprocessing (Public) topic #1236 Previous topic | Next topic