Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Apple postprocessing (Public) topic #12
View in linear mode

Subject: "Aperture 3 issues" Previous topic | Next topic
caved357 Registered since 16th Dec 2005Sat 13-Mar-10 04:08 AM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Aperture 3 issues"

Daegu, KR

Hello,

I recently upgraded from Aperture 2 to Aperture 3. I imported some pictures to Aperture 3 and noticed that some of my Exif info is incorrect. I shot with a D90; 17-55mm f/2.8; ISO set to 800. All appears in Aperture except my ISO shows set to 3200. I was wondering if this was a software issue or a camera issue. Thanks for any help/advice received.

Rick Cave

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

NewFad Registered since 15th Jul 2009Tue 16-Mar-10 02:33 AM
125 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Aperture 3 issues"
In response to Reply # 0

CA

If it was right in A2, but wrong in A3, it would appear to be a software issue. Send a feedback to Apple (in the "Aperture Menu").

Visit my Nikonians gallery. Actually, don't bother, there's nothing there!

chuckcars Registered since 22nd Mar 2010Tue 23-Mar-10 02:09 AM
383 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Aperture 3 issues"
In response to Reply # 1

Montrose, US

Upgraded within the last two weeks also. My metadata is correct. Just checked 56 photos uploaded today, no problems.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

CEC
http://www.blackcanyonphoto.com

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Apple postprocessing (Public) topic #12 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.