nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Apple postprocessing (Public) topic #1183
View in linear mode

Subject: "iPad 4 vs iPad mini for a Nikon Owner" Previous topic | Next topic
Vlad_IT Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2011Tue 12-Mar-13 03:48 PM
1187 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"iPad 4 vs iPad mini for a Nikon Owner"

US

Folks,

quick question. I promissed my wife an iPad. she will be fins with either. Is there any benefites for me as D7000 owner to pick one over another? tethering, etc...

Thanks in advance,
Vlad

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: iPad 4 vs iPad mini for a Nikon Owner
AMusingFool Silver Member
12th Mar 2013
Vlad_IT Silver Member
12th Mar 2013
avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
12th Mar 2013
Vlad_IT Silver Member
13th Mar 2013
mikemaz41 Silver Member
28th Mar 2013
mikemaz41 Silver Member
28th Mar 2013

AMusingFool Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Dec 2012Tue 12-Mar-13 08:29 PM
207 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: iPad 4 vs iPad mini for a Nikon Owner"
In response to Reply # 0

Arlington, US

Main (only?) differences are processor speed, screen size/resolution, and price.

"Geeks of All Nations, Compile!"
Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Vlad_IT Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2011Tue 12-Mar-13 08:37 PM
1187 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: iPad 4 vs iPad mini for a Nikon Owner"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Do they get used for Nikon tethering? And if mini as useful for photo editing as full size one?
Best regards,
Vlad

avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Charter MemberTue 12-Mar-13 08:37 PM
18629 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: iPad 4 vs iPad mini for a Nikon Owner"
In response to Reply # 1

Rancho Cordova, US

I pad mini 2 should be out later this year, rumored to have a faster processor and retina display.

Anthony

The Moderator Page and My Gallery
The important things in life are simple; the simple things are hard.

Vlad_IT Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2011Wed 13-Mar-13 01:53 AM
#4. "RE: iPad 4 vs iPad mini for a Nikon Owner"
In response to Reply # 3

US

Thanks all. Just picked Ipad 4

Best regards,
Vlad

mikemaz41 Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Feb 2010Thu 28-Mar-13 02:45 AM
111 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: iPad 4 vs iPad mini for a Nikon Owner"
In response to Reply # 4

troy, US

The right decision. My wife now has a iPad4 and loves the faster speed and higher resolution.

mikemaz41 Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Feb 2010Thu 28-Mar-13 02:45 AM
111 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: iPad 4 vs iPad mini for a Nikon Owner"
In response to Reply # 4

troy, US

The right decision. My wife now has a iPad4 and loves the faster speed and higher resolution.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Apple postprocessing (Public) topic #1183 Previous topic | Next topic