nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Apple postprocessing (Public) topic #1029
View in linear mode

Subject: " Missing Info." Previous topic | Next topic
Linesider36 Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Nov 2009Thu 13-Sep-12 03:21 AM
95 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
" Missing Info."

Westhampton Beach, US

I have 97 images on a San disk 16 GB extreme card.This card was shot with my D7000 and has been used before and formatted each time. When I put the card into the computer (Macbook) and pull up Aperture I only see the first 3 images while in the camera I see all 97 Any Ideas?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

JDar Registered since 23rd Jan 2007Thu 13-Sep-12 08:39 PM
30 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Missing Info."
In response to Reply # 0

Houston/Alto, US

Check to see if a filter is applied to the import images function, allowing you only to see raw or jpg but not both at once.

Linesider36 Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Nov 2009Sat 29-Sep-12 10:25 PM
95 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Missing Info."
In response to Reply # 1

Westhampton Beach, US

That was it, good call, Thanks ( sigh of relief )

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Apple postprocessing (Public) topic #1029 Previous topic | Next topic