nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #9617
View in linear mode

Subject: "Redeye corrections apply with "Paste Previous Settings"" Previous topic | Next topic
MikeyBiker Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 08th Jan 2010Tue 18-Dec-12 05:14 PM
40 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Redeye corrections apply with "Paste Previous Settings""
Tue 18-Dec-12 05:19 PM by MikeyBiker

Valparaiso, US

With reference to LR4.3 on Win7/64:
Is there a way to avoid the gray dots from the last frame being applied to the next one ~ when I'm doing Ctrl|Alt|V ...?
I use it often when dozens of images are similar, and the group shots often need multiple red eye fixes.
My problem is the red eyes are NEVER in exactly the same place!
I'd like all other corrections/adjustments, but just not these.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement Nikonian since 01st Nov 2005Tue 18-Dec-12 07:45 PM
6848 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Redeye corrections apply with "Paste Previous Settings""
In response to Reply # 0

Albuquerque, US

When you do your Copy, deselect Local Adjustments>Brush
(which of course, will not copy other brush adjustments you have made).

~LarryC (eLCee)

Antero52 Silver Member Awarded for his expertise in post-processing, being  consistently helpful and professional. Nikonian since 07th Jul 2009Wed 19-Dec-12 12:42 AM
2563 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Redeye corrections apply with "Paste Previous Settings""
In response to Reply # 0

Vantaa, FI

Larry already gave you the correct answer, which applies to my post as well. Instead of Copy/Paste adjustments, have you noticed that a faster way of copying adjustments to a series of images is "Sync Settings"? Just select a group of images, make the master the most selected image (click on it to make its frame brighter than the others) and click on Sync Settings, unchecking any local adjustments, crops or whatever that you do not want to replicate.

Regards, Antero

MikeyBiker Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 08th Jan 2010Wed 19-Dec-12 12:21 PM
40 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Redeye corrections apply with "Paste Previous Settings""
In response to Reply # 0

Valparaiso, US

eLCee, Antero,
Thanks for the intelligent improvements to my workflow.
I will implement both immediately.
Merry Christmas!
mikey

elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement Nikonian since 01st Nov 2005Wed 19-Dec-12 04:00 PM
6848 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Redeye corrections apply with "Paste Previous Settings""
In response to Reply # 3

Albuquerque, US

Mikey likes it!
Hey, Mikey!!

Have a wonderful Season.

~LarryC (eLCee)

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #9617 Previous topic | Next topic