nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
quenton8

Toronto, CA
1431 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 11th Apr 2010
Thu 18-Oct-12 02:14 PM

I need to have each of my photos (in one catalog) have a unique identifier (a number presumably).

I need to print this on each photo at the bottom as part of the title so people can ask for a copy of #1234.

I played for a long time in LR4 -- finally renamed each photo coming in with a sequence number suffix, and I can pull that off in the print-module using "title".

That works -- sometimes. However, if I edit the photo twice in CS6 and don't mess with the naming, my number in the printed photo gets changed to 1, 2, 3 or some other low number.

How do others deal with this??

----
Dennis Smith.

G