nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #14307
View in linear mode

Subject: "CS 6 is working strangely" Previous topic | Next topic
J W Seaman Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Feb 2002Sat 19-Apr-14 09:15 PM
88 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"CS 6 is working strangely"

Dundas, CA

I've just downloaded Adobe Raw 8.4. Now my program is working strangely. When I double click on a raw (NEF) file it opens up as expected in the raw program. But when I click or double-click on a jpeg file, it too opens up as a raw file. Have I done something wrong? The only way I can get it to open as a jpeg in photoshop is to click on the "open image" button in the raw part of the program.

John S
Dundas, Ontario

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Ineluki Gold Member Nikonian since 03rd Aug 2011Sat 19-Apr-14 09:21 PM
3312 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: CS 6 is working strangely"
In response to Reply # 0

Nürnberg, DE

Check your settings. I am convinced you choose "open jpg with camera raw".

Egbert

www.allmondo.com

http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/ppuser/401509/cat/500/

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #14307 Previous topic | Next topic