nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
J W Seaman

Dundas, CA
88 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
J W Seaman Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Feb 2002
Fri 18-Apr-14 04:12 AM

All of a sudden my CS6 (not the cloud version) is not working properly. Until a few days ago I could access all of my raw (NEF) files, both those from my digital DSLR's and those that were originally slides that I transferred to digital format through my Nikon film scanner and have them show as pictures in Bridge. Now all of those that were originally slides show up as blank (solid white) while those taken with my digital cameras show up normally. Oddly, when I double click on the blank (white) raw (NEF) icons the original picture shows up in raw format so I can still process them. But when I cancel the raw file it returns to a blank file. Since I have hundreds of these, it becomes difficult finding any specific picture. Can anybody help me? Have I inadvertently changed a setting in CS6 or should I simply delete CS6 from my computer and then reload it?

John S
Dundas, Ontario

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: CS6 not working properly elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement
18th Apr 2014
Reply message RE: CS6 not working properly J W Seaman Silver Member
18th Apr 2014
     Reply message RE: CS6 not working properly elcee Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his sharing knowledge contributions to the community in addition to his words of encouragement for further advancement
20th Apr 2014
          Reply message RE: CS6 not working properly Richcower
29th Apr 2014
29th Apr 2014

G