Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #14244
View in linear mode

Subject: "Problem with Lightroom 5 Slideshow export. Please, HELP..." Previous topic | Next topic
c50hp Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Oct 2013Wed 09-Apr-14 08:13 AM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Problem with Lightroom 5 Slideshow export. Please, HELP!"

IT

I have many Slideshow presentation in Lightroom 5 with succession of stills and videos picked with a D800e. The problem is that I tried to export the slideshow presentation as a video (1080p), but when I play the video of the presentation, the stills fill the entire screen, while the videos appear as a smaller window.
It is really annoying and makes the slideshow module almost useless, at least for me.
Any advice?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Stefano

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Luke_Miller Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2006Wed 09-Apr-14 02:32 PM
1490 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Problem with Lightroom 5 Slideshow export. Please, HELP!"
In response to Reply # 0

Rural Virginia, US

I suspect you will have to crop the stills to match the pixel dimensions of the video.

Places We Have Been

www.peppermill-multimedia.com

c50hp Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Oct 2013Thu 10-Apr-14 04:30 PM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Problem with Lightroom 5 Slideshow export. Please, HELP!"
In response to Reply # 1

IT

>I suspect you will have to crop the stills to match the pixel
>dimensions of the video.
You were perfectly right!!
Downsized the images and, finally, in the video of slideshow stills and videos entirely fill the frame.
Many thanks, it is always useful asking to Nikonians.
Ciao
Stefano

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #14244 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.