Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #11888
View in linear mode

Subject: "text in CS5" Previous topic | Next topic
mitchfromwagga Registered since 16th Jun 2013Fri 26-Jul-13 08:17 AM
12 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"text in CS5"

Al Ain, AE

Hi Folks,

I am trying to create a basic logo in CS5 by importing a composite of images and then placing some text underneath. No problem there but no matter what I do, the text is always in upper case. I originally tried Copperplate which is all uppercase and now everything is like that, regardless of the font type. I want the text to be all lower case. I have tried deleting that layer and starting again but no luck. Everything I write is in upper case.
Any ideas ???

Many thanks,

Dave.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

DaddySS Gold Member Nikonian since 26th Dec 2006Fri 26-Jul-13 10:04 AM
822 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: text in CS5"
In response to Reply # 0

Woodcliff Lake, US

Assuming caps lock is not on - I looked through my CS5 options and couldn't find anything that would cause this.

Richard

esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. Nikonian since 10th Nov 2002Fri 26-Jul-13 03:26 PM
11612 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: text in CS5"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri 26-Jul-13 03:27 PM by esantos

McAllen, US

In the Character Palette make sure Small Caps is not turned on.

Ernesto Santos
esartprints.com Ernesto Santos Photography

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

mitchfromwagga Registered since 16th Jun 2013Sun 28-Jul-13 10:21 AM
12 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: text in CS5"
In response to Reply # 2

Al Ain, AE

Thanks so much, ... problem solved. I am new to Photoshop and these quick tips make it much easier. Thanks again.

Dave.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #11888 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.