nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #11876
View in linear mode

Subject: "No English only LR5 upgrade?" Previous topic | Next topic
ClickCardo Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Dec 2005Thu 25-Jul-13 03:26 AM
289 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"No English only LR5 upgrade?"

Upstate, US

I just purchased the Adobe Lightroom 5 upgrade on the Adobe website.
When I go to my order page it says it's for the English version and gives the serial number. However under download there is no link and it only says NA. There are links to individual Mac/Windows multiple language versions. I called Adobe and was told rather abruptly to just download the multiple languages version. Can anybody confirm that this is truly correct?

Thanks

Richard

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Antero52 Silver Member Awarded for his expertise in post-processing, being  consistently helpful and professional. Nikonian since 07th Jul 2009Thu 25-Jul-13 07:19 AM
2549 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: No English only LR5 upgrade?"
In response to Reply # 0

Vantaa, FI

What you download is not the finished LR but an installation package. When you install it, you will be asked what language version you want to install.

Regards, Antero

ClickCardo Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Dec 2005Thu 25-Jul-13 08:22 PM
289 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: No English only LR5 upgrade?"
In response to Reply # 1

Upstate, US

It's always been an installation package (windows) I just do not understand why with 5 I now have to specify English? Adobe did not give me a reason either.

Thanks

Richard

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #11876 Previous topic | Next topic