nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Lightroom 5 "Needs Mac OS X 10.7.0 to install Lightroom"

ornate_wrasse

Portland, US
386 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ornate_wrasse Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Feb 2006
Mon 22-Jul-13 05:14 AM

I have a MacBook Pro and it has OS X 10.6.8. Yesterday I downloaded Lightroom 5 (updating from LR3) but when I tried to install it on my computer I got a message "needs Mac OS X 10.7.0 or greater to install Lightroom". So here I have paid for the update, downloaded LR5 (which took over 2 hours) and now find that I cannot use it!

What is the easiest and best way to install 10.7.0 on my MacBrook Pro?

Also, when you have updated to OS X 10.7, have you had any problems with your Mac compared to 10.6.8?

Thanks.

Ellen

http://www.pbase.com/ornate_wrasse/galleries

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Lightroom 5 "Needs Mac OS X 10.7.0 to install Light...

G