nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
helmdr

Houston, US
297 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
helmdr Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Nov 2012
Mon 15-Jul-13 03:12 PM | edited Mon 15-Jul-13 03:20 PM by helmdr

I import my nef files to Lightroom5. Recently I have started to use NX2 and find that In my opinion the sharpening in NX2 is better than LR (maybe it is just easier for me). I also like the White Balance adjustments better.

Question Since these fotos are in lightroom, when I make changes to them in NX2, what happens to them in LR? I was able to answer my own question LR does not bring the changes that NX2 makes into the photo. Is there a way of making LIghtroom do this? My first thought would be the rename that file and reimport into LR, but that would be a pain.

thanks for the help

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: NX2 and Lightroom 5 interaction

G