Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #11342
View in linear mode

Subject: "Lightroom 5 easy to install" Previous topic | Next topic
danshep Silver Member Charter MemberTue 11-Jun-13 03:08 AM
1314 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Lightroom 5 easy to install"

Olympia, US

Well first, it was easy to buy. First thing I went o the Adobe site, it asked my to sign in. I did and then clicked on buy. A couple of questions (Mac or Win) and clicked the download.

Once I got it downloaded, I copied my serial number to paste later, but DIDN'T NEED IT! The new number showed up automatically, as did my previous one for L4.

I did just a few things on a new photo and it seemed easier. It knew my catalogs and asked if I wanted to use my presets. Great.

I am new to Lightroom, but found the layout just a tad better.

Happy I upgraded.

"Today is the tomorrow that yesterday you spent money like there was no"

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

archivue Gold Member Nikonian since 26th Mar 2002Tue 11-Jun-13 06:19 AM
5464 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Lightroom 5 easy to install"
In response to Reply # 0

Paris, FR

>
>but found the layout just a tad
>better.
>

Apart from the splash screen logo with those tubes protruding!!! Eeek... What a sight!

Jacques

"Un photographe, finalement, c'est quelqu'un comme les autres, mais qui prend des photos." - Man Ray
My Gallery...
My Other Gallery...

danshep Silver Member Charter MemberTue 11-Jun-13 04:19 PM
1314 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Lightroom 5 easy to install"
In response to Reply # 1

Olympia, US

Ewok light sabers on the forest moon of Endor?

"Today is the tomorrow that yesterday you spent money like there was no"

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #11342 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.