nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #11314
View in linear mode

Subject: "LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..." Previous topic | Next topic
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 11th Apr 2010Mon 10-Jun-13 01:24 PM
1384 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
Mon 10-Jun-13 01:27 PM by quenton8

Toronto, CA

So LR5 is out, my download is running.

Here is the deal re LR5 purchase/upgrade/CC.

If you have the full CC ($50/month), LR is included.
If you have a lesser CC LR5 is not included, and you should purchase it, as advised by Adobe.

Full new purchase is $149.
Upgrade (from LR4, 3, 2 or 1) $79.

So they kept the price the same as LR4.

----
Dennis Smith.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ...
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
10th Jun 2013
richardd300 Silver Member
10th Jun 2013
Gamecocks Silver Member
10th Jun 2013
quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
10th Jun 2013
Clipper144 Silver Member
11th Jun 2013
11th Jun 2013
11th Jun 2013
rosewood_ltd Silver Member
12th Jun 2013
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
12th Jun 2013
Otsego Photog Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
12th Jun 2013
12th Jun 2013
TiggerGTO Silver Member
12th Jun 2013
12th Jun 2013
PCassidy
12th Jun 2013
mborn1 Silver Member
12th Jun 2013
fisherd80fun Silver Member
12th Jun 2013
mborn1 Silver Member
12th Jun 2013
12th Jun 2013
12th Jun 2013
danshep Silver Member
12th Jun 2013
13th Jun 2013
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
12th Jun 2013
gmooney1 Silver Member
12th Jun 2013
12th Jun 2013
buckreynolds
12th Jun 2013
mborn1 Silver Member
12th Jun 2013
12th Jun 2013
GaryPk Silver Member
12th Jun 2013
HenkB Silver Member
15th Jun 2013
danshep Silver Member
12th Jun 2013
EpicDan Silver Member
14th Jun 2013
hujiie Silver Member
13th Jun 2013
no1yak Gold Member
13th Jun 2013
13th Jun 2013
GaryPk Silver Member
14th Jun 2013
15th Jun 2013

quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 11th Apr 2010Mon 10-Jun-13 02:15 PM
1384 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 0

Toronto, CA

A couple of further notes on this.

- I found the download speed to be pretty good, its almost done
- this might be an area adobe could make CC better for photagraphers, a less expensive CSx + LRx package

----
Dennis Smith.

richardd300 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2009Mon 10-Jun-13 03:17 PM
3609 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 1

Dyserth, UK

Thanks, shall buy it today

Richard

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Visit my website www.pixels4u.co.uk
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. Einstein

Gamecocks Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jul 2010Mon 10-Jun-13 03:57 PM
984 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 0

Joanna, US

Dennis,

What are the pluses for upgrading from LR4?

Thanks,

John

Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others. <><

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 11th Apr 2010Mon 10-Jun-13 06:06 PM
#4. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 3

Toronto, CA

You can see the "New" features here.

http://www.adobe.com/ca/products/photoshop-lightroom/features.html

I would get it for the enhanced brush and "upright" actions alone, for $79.

----
Dennis Smith.

Clipper144 Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Feb 2007Tue 11-Jun-13 08:42 PM
121 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 4

Yellowknife, CA

I was getting comfortable with LR4 when bam, they come out with another bloody upgrade. Not impressed... I might go for the new version but definitely looking elsewhere.

Stephen

[br />
www.SMFOCHUK.ca

richardd300 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2009Tue 11-Jun-13 09:22 PM
3609 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 5

Dyserth, UK

The nearest RAW batch processor I've found is DxO Optic Pro Elite. It's expensive and in my view nowhere near as capable as LR5, or LR4 for that matter. In fairness the upgrade cost of LR5 is a really good deal I think. I can actually stop hating the Adobe Cloud for a while

Richard

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. Einstein

quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 11th Apr 2010Tue 11-Jun-13 10:57 PM
#7. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 5

Toronto, CA

>I was getting comfortable with LR4 when bam, they come out
>with another bloody upgrade. Not impressed... I might go for
>the new version but definitely looking elsewhere.
>
>Stephen

I guess I prefer that we get updates -- otherwise things would never advance.

So would you prefer updates every year or two as LR does now, or regularly as if it were one of the CC applications?

For me, the $79 every so often is not a great cost for what I get.

----
Dennis Smith.

rosewood_ltd Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Sep 2008Wed 12-Jun-13 11:28 AM
495 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#9. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 7

Akron, US

The new brush was the main attraction for me. When I finally kicked Aperture to the curb last year, it was the biggest disappointment with LR4. Upright looks interesting and I'll be curious to see how well it works.

Russ

My Zenfolio page: www.yellowcreekstudio.zenfolio.com

jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 21st Mar 2009Wed 12-Jun-13 02:16 PM
4971 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#13. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 5

Milwaukee, US

What are you not impressed with?

jdroach, a Milwaukee area and sometimes Chicago area Nikonian.

Visit my Nikonians Blog

Visit my Nikonian gallery

My Flickr Photostream

jdroachphotography.com

Otsego Photog Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 03rd Jul 2012Wed 12-Jun-13 11:28 AM
34 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 0

Otsego, US

I have already updated my Cloud application and will also be purchasing a hard copy from Amazon as soon as they offer it. Because I am not sure what Adobe is going to do with CC for photographers in the future, I am purchasing a hard copy of LR5, hopefully in the next 6 months Adobe will either be interested, in their photographer customer base that would like to continue with CC or they will just forgot us. I am watching Google very close as they develop their application and appeal to the photographers of the world. The future moves between these two company will be very interesting.

richardd300 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2009Wed 12-Jun-13 11:39 AM
#10. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 8

Dyserth, UK

<<Upright looks interesting and I'll be curious to see how well it works>>

Works well and the brushes are a great improvement. The Radial filter reminds me of Nik's control point (U point)adjustment tool in it's applications and it is very precise.

I ordered my upgrade from Amazon today and the price was so good it would have been rude not to buy it

Richard

TiggerGTO Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Feb 2006Wed 12-Jun-13 06:34 PM
2258 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#20. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 10

Apex, US

Rude to whom? Surely you are not worried about hurting Adobe's feelings.

Danny
A Nikonian in North Carolina

richardd300 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2009Wed 12-Jun-13 06:40 PM
#21. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 20

Dyserth, UK

Sorry, but British humour doesn't travel well. I actually thought as I typed it that it may not be understood. Over here if a product is desirable and very reasonably priced it's often said "it would be rude not to buy it".

Richard

PCassidy Registered since 29th May 2011Wed 12-Jun-13 01:50 PM
142 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#11. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 0

Gainesville, US

Ordered my upgrade from B&H three days ago when they started accepting pre-release orders. I'll stay with CS6 Photoshop for those times you just need to go into PS, but I plan to shift as much as possible to Lightroom.

Paul

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. Einstein
------------------------------------------------------>
Nikon F, F2, F3, F4, F5 & F100
Nikon D300 D7100

mborn1 Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Nov 2008Wed 12-Jun-13 02:09 PM
206 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#12. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 0

Taunton, US

If you have a large catalog it can take hours to upgrade the catalog. My upgrade took 2 1/2 hours. So you may want to upgrade overnight

Myer
Photo Bee1
http://photobee1.blogspot.com/
http://photobee1.com

fisherd80fun Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd May 2009Wed 12-Jun-13 08:43 PM
500 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#22. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 12

Essex, US

How many images do you have. I have just over 13,000 and the conversion has been running for over 2 hours

Thanks

mborn1 Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Nov 2008Wed 12-Jun-13 08:54 PM
206 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#23. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 22

Taunton, US

>How many images do you have. I have just over 13,000 and the
>conversion has been running for over 2 hours
>
>Thanks
>

Myer
Photo Bee1

quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 11th Apr 2010Wed 12-Jun-13 08:58 PM
#24. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 22

Toronto, CA

I would stop it, run an inegrity and a backup on the LR4 catalog, then do it again -- it creates a new one on the conversion, so you may need to delete what it created -- it seems to add a "-2" to the name.

Also make sure you have enough disk space where your catalog is.

My 24,000 took about 10minutes or less.

----
Dennis Smith.

fisherd80fun Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd May 2009Wed 12-Jun-13 09:06 PM
500 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#25. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 24

Essex, US

Thanks. I did the backup and integrity test twice......still hanging up

Worked fine on my MacBook Pro, but not the iMac. (MacBook pro catalog only has about 80 images though). My iMac is 1TB and is only 1/3 full

Going to stop the conversion and reboot and try one more time. I have also posted this pro lem on the Adobe site

Appreciate your feedback. Thanks again

danshep Silver Member Charter MemberWed 12-Jun-13 11:28 PM
1374 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#27. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 25

Olympia, US

My iMac is only two months old and it has 1TB as well.

I had no problems installing.

"Today is the tomorrow that yesterday you spent money like there was no"

fisherd80fun Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd May 2009Thu 13-Jun-13 01:35 AM
#30. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 25

Essex, US

Update - Adobe had to push it to their second tier support......It just freezes when trying to update the catalog. Will let you know if I find out anything significant or if this is just something particular to my Mac.

jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 21st Mar 2009Wed 12-Jun-13 02:20 PM
4971 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#14. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 0
Wed 12-Jun-13 02:23 PM by jdroach

Milwaukee, US

I will probably upgrade to LR5. I need to master CS6 and PSE11 for the times I need added work using layers or other tools that might not be available in LR. However, LR is still my PP of choice with an array of Plug-ins. I have Aperture and Capture NX2 but rarely use them.

I suspect that CC will stay off my radar and I just work with LR and CS as I have current for a long time (long time is relative in Software time ), since I can not justify in my mind paying the monthly fee for the little bit that I use CS6. What I sometimes wonder about is should I have bought the disk version in lieu of the download version for each. I have been doing the downloads for every software recently. What do others do?

Visit my Nikonians Blog

My Flickr Photostream

jdroachphotography.com

gmooney1 Silver Member Charter MemberWed 12-Jun-13 02:57 PM
78 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#15. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 14

Atlanta, US

I'll buy the Digital Download and then burn a copy to CD or DVD here in the office.

You can always re-download it off the Adobe website if you cant find your disk. I used to be a big proponent of buying a hard disk but now I'll burn my own and have it faster.

jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 21st Mar 2009Wed 12-Jun-13 03:04 PM
#16. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 15

Milwaukee, US

Good idea.

Visit my Nikonians Blog

My Flickr Photostream

jdroachphotography.com

buckreynolds Registered since 12th Jan 2009Wed 12-Jun-13 03:56 PM
32 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#17. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 0

US

Any word on whether the Nik plugins work with LR5? I'd hate to lose them, and have to wait for Google to get an engineer interested in revising the software.

Best wishes to all Nikonians

mborn1 Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Nov 2008Wed 12-Jun-13 04:10 PM
#18. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 17

Taunton, US

NIK plugins do work with LR 5

Myer
Photo Bee1

richardd300 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2009Wed 12-Jun-13 04:34 PM
#19. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 17

Dyserth, UK

This was my reply to Nasim at Photography Life when he mentioned plugins.

I have been using the LR5 beta version for a few weeks. I can confirm that all of my LR4 plugins do work with LR5. These include Nik Define 2, Color Efex 4 Pro, Silver FX Pro 2, Sharpener Pro Raw pre and Output Sharpener and Viveza 2. I also confirm that Topaz Adjust 5, Clarity, DeNoise 5 and Detail 3 work in both 32 and 64bit versions in Windows 7. Of course I appreciate that older versions may not work, but for me all plugins are working fine.

Richard

GaryPk Silver Member Nikonian since 01st May 2012Wed 12-Jun-13 10:38 PM
497 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#26. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 19

Bailey, US

I must be missing some reason to upgrade. I might need Upright once a year and I can access what seems to be the Advanced Healing Brush right from Lightroom in Elements 10.

HenkB Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Dec 2004Sat 15-Jun-13 01:16 AM
542 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#35. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 26

Wayland, US

For me, the most salient reason would be that the work would be done within Lightroom and would not generate another file. Thus, the whole editing history would remain available if, after making this edit, I wished to change an earlier adjustment or treat this version as a virtual copy.

Best,

Hendrik

danshep Silver Member Charter MemberWed 12-Jun-13 11:38 PM
1374 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#28. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 0

Olympia, US

When I bought my new iMac, I found how easy it is, to install all my software.

Of course, all the Apple apps are quick and easy, but other things, as well. Such as Adobe software. I went to the site, downloaded my products, and then installed.

Due to storage space and having the right version, I keep it all with the company. Say for example, I bought CS5 and am now installing CS6. Lots of software make me insert the disks for CS5, before installing CS6, so they can verify serial numbers.

Imagine how easy this was, with all my adobe stuff contained in MyAdobe.

"Today is the tomorrow that yesterday you spent money like there was no"

EpicDan Silver Member Charter MemberFri 14-Jun-13 12:20 PM
703 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#33. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 28

St. Paul, US

Install went smoothly on Windows as well. This upgrade was smart enough to find the prevoius version so I didn't have to install that license to get the upgrade licenses to work.

I started the upgrade and left for my full-time job. It completed 103k catalog before I got home. I notice a lot of the catalog upgrade is single string. It shouldn't matter except that if your processors are slow it may take a while.

Daniel McGowan

hujiie Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Apr 2009Thu 13-Jun-13 12:00 AM
562 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#29. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 0

US

I installed it yesterday and have been working on this. It seems to me that new LR5 version is slightly faster and more stable than LR4 on my MAC to deal with D800e RAW files.

I also am impressed with "upright tool".

www.hitoshiujiie.com/photography.html

no1yak Gold Member Nikonian since 22nd Aug 2006Thu 13-Jun-13 02:45 PM
281 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#31. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 29
Thu 13-Jun-13 02:52 PM by no1yak

Essex, UK

Downloaded my copy early this morning then burnt it to a DVD. Really like the upright control and the overall quick response form library to develop, seems faster than LR4.

UK prices are a little high than US. Typically around the £59 ($92) for an upgrade DVD, or £57 ($89) for download.

Pete.

Essex England

richardd300 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2009Thu 13-Jun-13 03:32 PM
#32. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 31

Dyserth, UK

I've got mine too, I'm impressed with the improved brush tools and mostly the advanced healing brush, but also the Upright tool and the radial gradients.

Richard

GaryPk Silver Member Nikonian since 01st May 2012Fri 14-Jun-13 05:00 PM
497 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#34. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 32

Bailey, US

Installed without problems ... I assume I should just remove Lightroom 4 . I was hoping that the Healing Brush would be Content Aware like that in PSE 11. Still have to open in PSE to easily remove telephone wires.

jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 21st Mar 2009Sat 15-Jun-13 03:27 PM
#36. "RE: LR5 is out, the deal from Adobe ..."
In response to Reply # 0

Milwaukee, US

Download LR5 yesterday....delighted with first results.

Visit my Nikonians Blog

My Flickr Photostream

jdroachphotography.com

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #11314 Previous topic | Next topic