nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #10361
View in linear mode

Subject: "LR Upgrade" Previous topic | Next topic
photomia Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Jan 2011Wed 13-Mar-13 04:02 AM
163 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"LR Upgrade"

MD, US

I just upgraded to LR4 and it seems to be working fine. Should I delete LR3? And if so, how do I do it?

One of the reasons I am asking is because I just purchased a Zenfolio plug-in. I was having trouble locating it so I dragged it to my desktop and then into LR4, but it opened LR3 instead.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Pat

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

liamtoh1ps Registered since 17th Apr 2012Wed 13-Mar-13 10:13 PM
309 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: LR Upgrade"
In response to Reply # 0

US

If you have been able to migrate your LR3 catalog into LR4 then you just need to uninstall the LR3 application. Don't know if you are using a PC or Mac.

Pravin.

photomia Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Jan 2011Thu 14-Mar-13 12:57 AM
163 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "LR Upgrade"
In response to Reply # 1

MD, US

Thank, Pravin

I am probably going to uninstall the LR3 application, but first I want to make sure I am not losing anything. I have a case # with Adobe and am going to call them back in a few minutes.
I think the plug-in is finding LR3 and going to that instead to LR4.

Pat

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #10361 Previous topic | Next topic