nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
recidivist

London, UK
376 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
recidivist Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Nov 2005
Thu 14-Feb-13 03:16 PM

I see that I've got 25GB worth of catalog backups. Am I right in thinking that these are non-incremental backups, and that, technically, all but the most recent can be erased?

This would obviously free up quite a bit of space, but I'd hate to lose anything.

Nick

Detail stolen from reality

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: LR4 - erase previous catalog backups? Antero52 Silver Member Awarded for his expertise in post-processing, being  consistently helpful and professional.
14th Feb 2013
Reply message RE: LR4 - erase previous catalog backups? recidivist Silver Member
14th Feb 2013
     Reply message RE: LR4 - erase previous catalog backups? quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
14th Feb 2013
Reply message RE: LR4 - erase previous catalog backups? BSchirm Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest
18th Feb 2013
Reply message RE: LR4 - erase previous catalog backups? RECONLEY Silver Member
18th Feb 2013
     Reply message RE: LR4 - erase previous catalog backups? BSchirm Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest
18th Feb 2013
          Reply message RE: LR4 - erase previous catalog backups? quenton8 Silver Member Awarded for bringing his experience to the Nikonians community helping members with printing and the use of post-processing software from the perspective of an IT professional. Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
19th Feb 2013
               Reply message RE: LR4 - erase previous catalog backups? recidivist Silver Member
19th Feb 2013

G