Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #10228
View in linear mode

Subject: "LR4.3 deleting rejected images" Previous topic | Next topic
Vlad_IT Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2011Thu 14-Feb-13 04:23 AM
1186 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"LR4.3 deleting rejected images"

US

Hi folks.

I did search on delete rejected and did not get any results back. I
I'm finally about to clean my catalog. i marked some images as rejectd. how to display only rejected images for permanent deletion from the disk.

Thanks,
Vlad

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: LR4.3 deleting rejected images
Rob_ZN Gold Member
14th Feb 2013
Antero52 Silver Member Awarded for his expertise in post-processing, being  consistently helpful and professional.
14th Feb 2013
Vlad_IT Silver Member
14th Feb 2013
liamtoh1ps
14th Feb 2013
Garen T Silver Member
15th Feb 2013

Rob_ZN Gold Member Nikonian since 23rd Dec 2012Thu 14-Feb-13 07:01 AM
108 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: LR4.3 deleting rejected images"
In response to Reply # 0

Durban, ZA

Hi.

From my Lightroom book:

Once you have your Rejects marked, you can go to Photo menu and click Delete Rejected Photos

Rob

Antero52 Silver Member Awarded for his expertise in post-processing, being  consistently helpful and professional. Nikonian since 07th Jul 2009Thu 14-Feb-13 09:47 AM
2538 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: LR4.3 deleting rejected images"
In response to Reply # 1

Vantaa, FI

I think a better (safer) way is to go to the top panel, display Attributes and click on the rightmost black flag, which means show photos with Deleted flag. Then you can visually check what you're about to delete. When you're satisfied with the set of candidates for deletion, Press Ctrl-A to select them all and Delete.

Regards, Antero

Vlad_IT Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2011Thu 14-Feb-13 01:24 PM
1186 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: LR4.3 deleting rejected images"
In response to Reply # 2

US

Thank you, guys.
Best regards,
Vlad

liamtoh1ps Registered since 17th Apr 2012Thu 14-Feb-13 01:27 PM
309 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: LR4.3 deleting rejected images"
In response to Reply # 2

US

This is exactly I do to delete my rejected photos from LR4

Garen T Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Jan 2013Fri 15-Feb-13 02:28 AM
161 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: LR4.3 deleting rejected images"
In response to Reply # 0

Hawthorn Woods IL, US

I do it even another way. I always go through my images in Library and do the P for pick, and X for reject process, then you just hit Cntrl-Backspace (PC) and it will popup with a dialog box asking to delete from lightroom or completely from drive...

Garen
www.garentphotography.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/garent/

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #10228 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.