Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #10145
View in linear mode

Subject: "D600 with LR3.4" Previous topic | Next topic
rhutch Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Jun 2008Fri 01-Feb-13 05:50 PM
11 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D600 with LR3.4"

Maryville, US

I've just purchased a Nikon D600 (been using a D300) and I don't know if I'm having a Lightroom problem with it. I have LR4.3 and I am able to import the NEF's and convert them to DNG, but when I go to Camera Calibration>Profile I only see Adobe Standard, Camera Landscape, Camera Neutral, Camera Portrait, Camera Standard, and Camera Vivid. I don't see the the Nikon Specific profies that I see when using the DNG files that came from my D300. Is this normal for the D600 files or will the Nikon Specfic profiles show up in the next update of LR?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Ray B Gold Member Nikonian since 17th Dec 2008Fri 01-Feb-13 06:31 PM
210 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D600 with LR3.4"
In response to Reply # 0

Worthing, GB

> Camera Landscape, Camera Neutral, Camera
>Portrait, Camera Standard, and Camera Vivid.

These are the camera profiles for the D600. With your D300 you also see the various legacy versions of said profiles, hence the difference

Regards, Ray

Visit: My Nikonians Gallery

PerroneFord Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Apr 2011Fri 01-Feb-13 06:40 PM
2535 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D600 with LR3.4"
In response to Reply # 0

Tallahassee, US

Normal. Carry on.

------
Webpage: http://www.ptfphoto.com

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Adobe postprocessing software (Public) topic #10145 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.