Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS Ask Berger Bros Camera Forum! topic #639
View in linear mode

Subject: "We are taking PRE-ORDERS for NEW NIKON D600! $2099.99" Previous topic | Next topic
LisaM_BergerBros Gold Member Nikonian since 01st Jul 2009Thu 13-Sep-12 03:05 PM
273 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"We are taking PRE-ORDERS for NEW NIKON D600! $2099.99"

US

We are now taking pre-orders for the new NIKON D600 $2099.99 + FREE UPS delivery within the continental USA.

We are expecting our first batch in limited quantities approximately September 19th.

Thank you,
Lisa Monahan
Berger Bros. Camera
1-800-262-4160 (x126)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

DigitalDarrell Team Member Founding Member of the Nikonians writer Guild. Author of most of the NikoniansPress books. Charter MemberWed 19-Sep-12 11:26 PM
5952 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: We are taking PRE-ORDERS for NEW NIKON D600! $2099.99"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed 19-Sep-12 11:27 PM by DigitalDarrell

Knoxville, US

I ordered mine and it will be here on Thursday the 20th. I am very excited. Thanks to your staff for taking such good care of me. Of course, Brad Berger always takes good care of his customers.

I'll be using the camera to write my next book, Mastering the Nikon D600. I pre-ordered the camera several months ago, even before it was a sure thing. Great arrangement! Thanks for this notice, Lisa.

Digital Darrell

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS Ask Berger Bros Camera Forum! topic #639 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.