nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS Ask Berger Bros Camera Forum! topic #400
View in linear mode

Subject: "***NIKON D3X*** IN STOCK!!! *(D3S TOO!)* Take your pick..." Previous topic | Next topic
LisaM_BergerBros Gold Member Nikonian since 01st Jul 2009Thu 21-Jul-11 06:41 PM
285 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"***NIKON D3X*** IN STOCK!!! *(D3S TOO!)* Take your pick!!!"

US

Hi Fellow Nikonians,

After a very long back order...we have D3X's!!!

We have the amazing D3S's too.

Take your pick!

Please call me or Brad Berger @ 1-800-262-4160 if you're interested.

Thank you,
Lisa Monahan x126

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Wingmeister Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Feb 2007Fri 29-Jul-11 12:48 PM
281 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: ***NIKON D3X*** IN STOCK!!! *(D3S TOO!)* Take your pick!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Livingston, US

After working my way through a very long decision tree I ordered a D3s. BergerBros was one of the few dealers to have it in stock and virtually the only one that held the list price during this limited supply time.
I could not have asked for better customer service. Lisa was very helpful and knowledgeable while I was placing the order. And Brad called that evening to thank me for the order and encourage me to contact himself or Lisa if I had any questions on the use of the camera. This is a level of personal attention that is totally foreign to me and I must say is a refreshing change from their competition.
Thank You BergerBros!
Bruce
Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, but the realization of how much you already have.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS Ask Berger Bros Camera Forum! topic #400 Previous topic | Next topic