nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
bryant1976

US
9 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
bryant1976 Registered since 14th Oct 2009
Thu 12-Nov-09 02:13 AM

Hello all! I'm brand new to the site, so please forgive my infant knowledge of my D5000 and DSLR's in general. My question is about making changes to the other manual modes...do those changes affect the mode of "M". I think it does because today I changed the f-stop and saw that it had changed it when I took it back to "M". If this is the case, then I'm only scratching the surface of what this camera can do...and that's a little intimidating. The only things I've done with it in Manual so far is change the Shutter and the ISO. I'm really sorry to ask such a newbie-type question, but I really want to learn this thing. Thanks in advance!!!

By the way, I have the lens that came with the camera body (VR 18-55). I also have a NIKOR(sp.) 55-200 (non VR...probably a cheapie, but it came with it as well...I think it sells for $249). Thanks again!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G