nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon D5200 aperture change help

nivass

US
9 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
nivass Registered since 26th May 2013
Sun 26-May-13 02:01 AM

Hi All,
From the forums, I understand that we cannot change Aperture in Live view (I believe mostly in Aperture-Priority mode and Manual mode).

My questions is regarding some auto modes Like Auto,Scenes Mode will camera changes aperture based on settings ?. I just want to understand the nikon D5200 limit only user aperture changes in live view but in other mode like shutter priorty mode the camera can change aperture in live view . Let me know how the camera works ?.

Thanks,

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D5200 aperture change help briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
26th May 2013
Reply message RE: Nikon D5200 aperture change help nivass
27th May 2013
Reply message RE: Nikon D5200 aperture change help pjonesCET Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
27th May 2013
Reply message RE: Nikon D5200 aperture change help briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
27th May 2013
Reply message RE: Nikon D5200 aperture change help Leonard62 Gold Member Awarded for excellent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community, especially of Nikkor Lenses Writer Ribbon awarded for his contributions to the Nikonians Resources articles library
28th May 2013
Reply message RE: Nikon D5200 aperture change help pjonesCET Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
27th May 2013

G