nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
konj

FR
6 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
konj Registered since 14th Mar 2013
Thu 14-Mar-13 10:46 AM

Hi,
There are so many cards out there and I'm a bit confused. I shoot mainly photos, but occasional videos. Shoot JPEG Fine/Large. I know it's best to use class 6 or 10, but which brand and type? Thanks for your help. Have a great day.
Phil

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Which SDHC card? Leonard62 Gold Member Awarded for excellent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community, especially of Nikkor Lenses Writer Ribbon awarded for his contributions to the Nikonians Resources articles library
14th Mar 2013
Reply message RE: Which SDHC card? konj
14th Mar 2013
     Reply message RE: Which SDHC card? Leonard62 Gold Member Awarded for excellent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community, especially of Nikkor Lenses Writer Ribbon awarded for his contributions to the Nikonians Resources articles library
14th Mar 2013
14th Mar 2013
          Reply message RE: Which SDHC card? MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
14th Mar 2013
14th Mar 2013
          Reply message RE: Which SDHC card? Sasquatch519
28th Mar 2013
28th Mar 2013
Reply message RE: Which SDHC card? chesterdawg Silver Member
28th Mar 2013
28th Mar 2013
     Reply message RE: Which SDHC card? ned2021