nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #781
View in linear mode

Subject: "How long a Video..." Previous topic | Next topic
slothead Gold Member Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009Sun 18-Oct-09 03:18 AM
1589 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"How long a Video..."

Frederick, US

can you get on a 4gb sd card? Are there any data that talk about this?

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D800, D750, and a handful of lenses.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Sun 18-Oct-09 05:49 AM
26995 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: How long a Video..."
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hi Tom,

The maximum length of a video is determined by the format that the video is captured in more than the size of the memory card. In no case is the time very long.
If you refer to the D5000 Useres Manual available at the following link in pdf format it will list the maximum video time for each format: http://support.nikontech.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13948
My pdf copy of the manual is on my other computer which I am away from or I would be more specific.
Good Luck and Enjoy your Nikons!

Best Regards,
Marty

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #781 Previous topic | Next topic