nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D3200 Video mode, Aperture Priority and Manual.

aienco

AU
7 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
aienco Registered since 24th Jan 2013
Tue 05-Feb-13 03:47 AM

Hello to all.

I recently bought a D3200 just to introduce myself into DSLR video..

Can someone shed some light on what is happening here?? I set the camera to full manual mode. ISO 200 1/50 shutter F3.5 good low noise picture providing lighting is right..

NOW in S mode, aperture priority. I set the camera in the menu to ISO manual. I then set the iso to 100, F3.5 1/50th.. Virtually the same settings. YET Noise level is horrible and something?? don't know what is letting heaps more light in, like selecting a higher ISO, but the camera is still showing me an ISO of 100. What is going on here??

Any advice welcome.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D3200 Video mode, Aperture Priority and Manual.

G