nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D3200 Video mode, Aperture Priority and Manual.

aienco

AU
7 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
aienco Registered since 24th Jan 2013
Tue 05-Feb-13 03:47 AM

Hello to all.

I recently bought a D3200 just to introduce myself into DSLR video..

Can someone shed some light on what is happening here?? I set the camera to full manual mode. ISO 200 1/50 shutter F3.5 good low noise picture providing lighting is right..

NOW in S mode, aperture priority. I set the camera in the menu to ISO manual. I then set the iso to 100, F3.5 1/50th.. Virtually the same settings. YET Noise level is horrible and something?? don't know what is letting heaps more light in, like selecting a higher ISO, but the camera is still showing me an ISO of 100. What is going on here??

Any advice welcome.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D3200 Video mode, Aperture Priority and Manual.

G