nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
cyhusk

US
7 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
cyhusk Registered since 02nd Feb 2013
Sat 02-Feb-13 10:37 PM

I have a 50mm f/1.8 manual prime that i mount to my D5100. My question is, how far do I rotate the lens to get it to mount? The kit lens rotates until it clicks, but when i rotate the prime, it seems to stop before that. I don't want to force it any farther, for fear of breaking something! Please give me any help you can offer.

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Mounting AIS lens on D5100 Leonard62 Gold Member Awarded for excellent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community, especially of Nikkor Lenses Writer Ribbon awarded for his contributions to the Nikonians Resources articles library
03rd Feb 2013
Reply message RE: Mounting AIS lens on D5100 cyhusk
03rd Feb 2013
     Reply message RE: Mounting AIS lens on D5100 Leonard62 Gold Member Awarded for excellent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community, especially of Nikkor Lenses Writer Ribbon awarded for his contributions to the Nikonians Resources articles library
03rd Feb 2013
03rd Feb 2013
04th Feb 2013
Reply message RE: Mounting AIS lens on D5100 anymouse73 Silver Member
08th Feb 2013
08th Feb 2013
09th Feb 2013

G