Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #738
View in linear mode

Subject: "C &C Needed" Previous topic | Next topic
lifthard1 Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2009Sat 10-Oct-09 01:15 AM
495 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"C &C Needed"

calera, US

Im just now getting my feet wet in photography.The biggest thing I have going against me is that im colored blind .SO any help would be GREAT.

http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=277307

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Mon 12-Oct-09 04:29 PM
25677 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: C &C Needed"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hi Mark,

You would get a better responce if you posted this question in the Constructive Critique & Technical Advise forum.
Good Luck and Enjoy your Nikons!

Best Regards,
Marty

KnightPhoto Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Dec 2006Mon 26-Oct-09 01:39 AM
4215 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: C &C Needed"
In response to Reply # 0

Alberta, CA

Nice family photos - these will be priceless.

I can see you are making the effort to get down to your subjects level, that is a good thing!

Maybe try some tighter compositions for variety.

Best regards, SteveK

'A camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.' -- Dorothea Lange
My Nikonians gallery
My Nikonians Blog

lifthard1 Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2009Mon 26-Oct-09 03:50 PM
495 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: C &C Needed"
In response to Reply # 2

calera, US

Thanks to everyone who took time to give me some advise.This forum has been very helpful and insightfull

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #738 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.