Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #6576
View in linear mode

Subject: "Battery Grip for Nikon D3100" Previous topic | Next topic
KFisher_02 Registered since 31st May 2012Fri 24-Aug-12 04:59 AM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Battery Grip for Nikon D3100"

US

Does anybody know where I can get a decent battery grip for my nikon D3100? All the ones I've seen on Amazon seem to be kinda cheapy looking. I would like one that matches my camera's body. TIA!!!!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

pjonesCET Gold Member Nikonian since 11th Jul 2011Fri 24-Aug-12 02:08 PM
563 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: Battery Grip for Nikon D3100"
In response to Reply # 0

Martinsville, US

Wonder if you could find something at Ritz Camera or Wolfe

Phillip M Jones, CET
pjonescet@comcast.net
http://www.phillipmjones.net/

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/pjonescet/
http://www.phillipjones-cet.net

pistnbroke Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Jul 2012Thu 30-Aug-12 10:59 AM
133 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Battery Grip for Nikon D3100"
In response to Reply # 1

GB

all the ones on e bay are fine Mieke is a good brand ..buy cheap drop it replace no problem .. the cheap EN EL 14 for the P7000 at $10 work fine IF you fit the original first and then always keep one battery in the camera..either does not matter.
D3100 grip also fits D3200

MontyG Registered since 26th Jul 2012Thu 06-Sep-12 11:30 PM
8 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Battery Grip for Nikon D3100"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu 06-Sep-12 11:32 PM by MontyG

US

Try this one. I just got the Vello grip for the D5100 and like it. I also ordered an aftermarket battery for $7, which should work just fine as long as a real Nikon battery is also present in the grip.

The Vello grips are more expensive, but the color, texture, and rubber grip on mine matches my camera perfectly.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #6576 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.